Looking for Guild

Girlfriend and I just faction changed to Alliance.

We are looking for M+/Raiding(H) preferred. I do 15s-19s, She does 13s-15s. We are both 9/10 Heroic.

We just want a very friendly social accepting guild. Mythic+/Raiding is our main focus but we would love a guild that does PvP!(World PvP, BGs, etc.) Side note: Girlfriend enjoys other things such as events like transmog farming, collecting pets/mounts, etc.

2,166IO Guardian Druid - Mid 240s Item Level
1,600 Elemental Shaman - Mid 230s Item Level

We are US- Central Standard time but could do Eastern as well. We really would prefer tagging along with the guild with whatever to get a feel of it before transferring. Discord works too.

Hey Yuuk!

I’d love to chat with you, if you want to add me on discord, we can talk there!
Letholas#9581

Knights of the alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, all roles, for our raiding team.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us. We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, every raid tier.

We are currently looking for a Shadow Priest/Healing priest. However, if bullet points up above sounds good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST. If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

Check us out.

Hey Yuuki,

Check the guild I’m in out - we don’t really PvP but we do raid (AOTC goal - 9/10h atm) and do m+ together. We’re busy working adults. Reach out via BattleTag if you’d like to chat further (contact info in our recruitment posts below)

Hey yuki!! Just posting another recruiting post for me and my team :heart:

I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad.
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! I feel like we could be 3-4 kills in mythic, but we have to pug 5+ people :disappointed: We are in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking for tanks, healers and DPS! We need it all!

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! We are rocking warrior/Druid right now.
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :man_shrugging:t3::joy:
DPS :
Warlock, DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend.

We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people. I have had a blast this tier, it’s been difficult due to the number of people leaving for either classic or taking a break, we are down over 14 + people :eyes: shout out to the crew that has stuck it out with m this tier :heart: I sit here and recruit for them, I want us all to have success. :pleading_face:
Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat! :sunglasses: thanks for your time!

Descendants of Lore is currently recruiting a few more people. Lost a few to New World and trying to get up to 20 to dip a toe into a few mythic bosses. We are mostly all adults 30+. We are semi casual, and a bit behind you at 7/10H. We do not do much pvp, but we usually have people willing to run transmog/mount runs and M+. We raid today at 4pm CST if you would like to tag along. Please feel free to add me to battlenet or discord if you would like to talk more. I will leave our spam below:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Death Knight and Fury/Arms Warrior and 2 healers to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hey there! I’d love to chat with you all, invite you to Discord, and see if we’re a fit for you. We are a AOTC guild primarily with a group of folks who also like to push keys. Additionally, we do other social things like transmog runs, old raids, a bit of pvp, mount collecting etc. We’ve even got some RPers in our guild!

We have a few couples in the guild as well, so you’d be right at home in that regard lol

We are in desperate need of more DPS for our raid team, so I’m especially interested in the ele shaman. We can chat about tanking duties as well, though we have quite a few tanks. Totally understand if this makes us not a fit.

Here’s some more basic info for ya, please reach out if you have questions.

Guild Name : Onward
Server : Moon Guard
Faction : Alliance
Type of Guild : Social, Raiding, Mythic+, some PVP
Progression : 9/10 H 10/10 N
Raid Times : Fri/Sat 7-10 server (8-11 EST)

About : We’re a social, friendly guild who aims to hold events both in and out of game, hang out with each other, and generally just have fun playing the game together. Outside of raid, we like to run mythic plus, hop into arenas and battlegrounds, and run old content runs for mounts, transmog and achievements. We also occasionally host non-WoW events Tea Time, Spooky Scary Movie night, and Phasmophobia night. Our guildies get guild repairs and access to the leveling and crafting mats tab in the guild bank. We’ve also got an active discord to talk shop, post memes, or gush about your fur babies. Right now, we are looking for more dedicated DPS members to fill out our raid team.

Reach out on Discord for an invite or if you have questions: LifeOnMarz #1786

Hello Yuukiasuna!

Here is our guild info. We are more focused on raiding than keys, but members are pushing keys quite often as well.

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

Guild established in March of 2015 and has achieved every AOTC since Highmaul.

Highest need: Tank, DPS (mage, lock), Healer with DPS OS

Current progression: 10/10N, 9/10H

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hey Yuuki, I’m Jolly the recruitment officer for Elysium [A] Stormrage-US. We are a 2 day weekend raiding guild looking for more players for Mythic. We’re 10/10 heroic 1/10 M ythic, and do weekly M+ with most of our community being KSM. Raid nights are Friday-Saturday 7pm-10pm est. Let me know if you want to learn more or have a chat. My btag is: Jollywalrus#1140

Skeptic Gaming on Illidan is now recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Sanctum of Domination! We are currently a brand new guild looking to fill our roster and grow our community. We are old friends and players just returning to the game and looking to build a long-lasting and stable home for raiders friends and casuals and most importantly to build a community that will last a lifetime. We have several players with previous/current Mythic experience. We are a Horde guild that has a long history of raiding dating back to Naxxramas in Wrath of the Lich King.

Raid times: Friday & Saturday 9:30pm-1:30am Server time

Paid transfers will be discussed during the interview.

Let us know if we can assist in anyway what so ever! We would love to have you! Thanks!

Contact Info:
Discord: Vexent#5611
Discord Server: discord.gg/VSeZPEhvZQ
Email: skepticgamingwow@gmail.com