Looking for Guild (Updated info)

Hello! I am here in hopes of finding a guild to work with before I fully move over from Horde on another server.
During BFA I have only done a few mythic plus dungeons, and normal NYA raid. I plan to push stuff more in Shaodwlands as priest healer.
OOC I am well over 21. Really would prefer a guild that s 18+ or 21+. I can be a bit PG13 or so at times OOC chatting. With proper warning I can be more careful. I am 2 hours ahead of server, so events starting later then 6 -7 may not always work due to my job hours.
I also do PVP I’m randoms but would gladly join rated.
RP wise I’m very much wishing to find a place for my long time OC.
My character is a Spellslinger ICly, uses shadow and void mostly. She is not evil or anything, just walks a thin line between good and evil. I never do anything to hurt someone without OOC permission. She is a High Elf, and will look the part once Shadowlands hits. My character is generally friendly to anyone who is nice to her. Even if not she tries to stay calm anyway. She is a bit socially awkward in a good funny way at times. Her combat skills I’ll gladly speak about if it’s needed via discord or in game. Same thing for her history if you have something you need to know first. I have some Alliance I can use to whisper in game. I am happy to engage in all sorts of RP!!! Anything but ERP, as I wish to respect the wishes of my man IRL.

If you wish to contact me please message here, or privately on discord. BloodyCrazyLady#9206

It Is a bit of a read but look for the thread

COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO MOON GUARD HORDE GUILDS

1 Like

Link of the thread previously mentioned:

Also we have an ongoing initiative to grow our Horde presence which will be a bit less than what you may be used to on WRA. There’s links and resources in this thread:

Thanks for considering the Red Team on Moon Guard!
Lok’tar ogar!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll take a look at Alliance and Horde both. See what may be the best fit for me there.
I was thinking of making temp toon to check guilds, but that may not work to well. I would want to find currently active guilds, and guild finder does not filter based on activity.
What is a way to find active alliance guilds here? Is there a form post someplace like the horde one shared here?