Looking for guild S4/TWW

Looking for a long term home to go through S4 and TWW. I am looking to play Bommy MAYBE with a R druid OS

Factions and server doesn’t matter to me. I am open to raid Monday - Saturday but has to start after 9pm EST as I need to make sure my kids are asleep.

I have previously obtained multiple AOTC and KSMs on a few DPS and heals but boomy will be new to me so a more chill patient guild is a must

Hi there!

Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! We’re looking great people to join us for the long haul, all our current raiders have been with us for years. Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 9/9H Amirdrassil | 9/9H Aberrus | 8/8H Vault | All SL, BfA & Legion AOTC
Application: https://forms.gle/ejiwEdhfB2Z9GfCd8
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: aszuna)
Spread the Madness!

Hello im the GM of Bigfacts on Proudmoore we are looking to push raiding in a chill space. And we would gladly have you join us.
[Join Big Facts!]

Are you ready to conquer Azeroth’s challenges alongside a fresh, determined guild? Big Fact is calling all adventurers to join our ranks as we set our sights on heroic clears for this season in Dragon Flight Season 4.

:shield: About Us:

Big Fact may be new, but our passion for adventure and progression knows no bounds! We’re a tight-knit guild of determined players who value camaraderie, teamwork, and growth. With a focus on heroic clears for this season, we’re ready to tackle every obstacle in our path.

:crossed_swords: Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays: 6:00-9:00 PM server time

Fridays: 6:00-9:00 PM server time

:dart: What We Offer:

Experienced leadership dedicated to guiding our guild to greatness.

Organized raiding with a focus on heroic clears and teamwork.

A supportive community of players who embrace both challenges and victories.

Opportunities for dungeon runs, PvP battles, and social events to bond with fellow guildmates.

:mag_right: What We’re Looking For:

All Roles Needed: Tanks, healers, and DPS!

Skilled players eager to join us on our journey and contribute to our success.

Positive attitudes and a hunger for improvement and progression.

Team players who prioritize cooperation and effective communication.

Respectful individuals committed to fostering a welcoming and inclusive community.

Whether you’re a seasoned raider or a newcomer to the scene, there’s a place for you in Big Fact! Join us as we carve our path through heroic encounters and forge lasting friendships along the way.

Contact [Deadlykitten#1231362] or [Offseeker#1965] in-game for more information or to apply. Adventure awaits with Big Fact! :rocket:
Discord: Offseeker#8065

Hi Bastene

I run a small casual EST social Alliance guild on Proudmoore. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We are rebuilding after not playing since mid shadowlands and plan to run both some mythic+ and casual raid some on normal as we have more people. We are also super alt friendly as my current guild members each have at least 6 characters.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Sounds super interesting but I can’t plan around not knowing raid days/times and I’m sure a lot of people feel the same way. Once you get that figured out it will help me know if I’d be a good fit

Moistly Moist is a newly formed guild who likes to mess around until it is time to be serious we are looking to form a raid team who pushes heroic and eventually mythic raid! we also enjoy doing m+ and dabble in pvp. We are looking for new friends of any class and spec!
Contact me on discord if interested: themoomanz

Greetings Bastene!

Check out our guild:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 9-11p EST
Wednesday 9-11p EST
Thursday 9-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Plot Twist: Calling Experienced Raiders!

Plot Twist-Sargeras: We are seeking motivated players to join our raid team. We offer a focused, raiding environment with a clear path towards progression. If you are looking for something new or just returning to the game, give us a shot.

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesdays & Thursdays: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST

What we offer:

• A dedicated raid team with a strong focus on achieving goals.
  • Knowledgeable leadership that guides the team efficiently.
  • A structured environment for those who thrive in a focused raiding atmosphere.

What we’re looking for:

• Motivated raiders with a passion for progression.
  • Commitment to the raid schedule and a willingness to contribute to the team’s success.
  • Great communication and teamwork skills.

While our mission is to progress in raiding, we are open to any players looking for a more casual guild home. We run plenty of Mythic + dungeons at all levels.

Recruitment needs:
Recruiting all positions

Interested?

Contact us on Discord, Bnet, or in-game.

-Macholibram
Discord: machtstreben
Bnet: Mach#11855

-Chronoscale
Discord: dreamscale
Bnet: Dreamscale#11902