*Looking for guild - Returning Player

Hi Hi !
Seasoned Wow player (been playing since Vanilla) returning to game and looking for an active Mature Guild. I come as a package deal (lucky you !) with a Tank Husband, and some DPS friends. We are on most evenings and play on weekends, we enjoy solo or group questing, raiding , crafting and helping our fellow guildies .

We are 40+, have a good sense of humor and easy to get along with (we’re Canadian!)
We are hoping to find a large Guild that prefers quality over quantity.
We want to raid (in time once we have Leveled and Geared up)
But have no fear, if your Raids are full or your raid times are too late for us, my friends and I are happy to build our own team within your ranks and help others Raid. We have run Large raiding guilds in the past, and still enjoy running our own Raid groups, providing all our own Consumables etc…

Thanks for your time
Dee

Hey how are yah! Blood Raven on US Thrall is recruiting for season 4. Currently the core of us achieve AOTC with the current content and are all near that 3k IO rating. Our raids are on Fri/Sat evenings starting around 8:00pm (est). As of now we have been taking it easy waiting for the next season. We are rebuilding ATM and have a core of 6-8 of us that will be returning. We are looking to get like minded players and keep it a tight knit group so no one gets lost in the shuffle. All roles are open and the only requirements we have is to show respect, know the basics of your class and to have fun. We do have a fully boosted discord and are always on there cutting it up in and out of game If this interest yah hit me up in-game. Looking forward to hearing from yah. Deuces
Raginmachine#1699

Hey there!

We are always recruiting active players who want to be part of a team and are active. attached is our current form post to learn more about our guild and what we look for. Contact info is also in the post so we can chat more.

Happy Hunting!

Hello Dionysiusa, I’m Nei the GM of In a Pickle and a fellow Canadian! waves
We have a few canadians in the guild, we plan to take over one day!

Based on your description, you sound like what we’re looking for! We’re an 18+ AOTC, M+ & Fun Events guild on Thrall. We have explicit language and banter, all in fun!

We’re looking to beef up our M+ community and the potential to add another team is something I’ve considered in the past but haven’t made it a reality yet (we’ve never found the right fit for this), your team could possibly be the right fit for what we’re looking for to get that going! Depending on the amount of DPS you have we might also have room on the current raid team to fit you in.

You didn’t mention what type of raiding progression you’re looking for, we’ve done M in the past but the new team is strictly an AOTC based team. If however we had enough interested in M we could potentially dip back into it with the current team or if another team was formed it could be our M team.

Would love to chat more about all potential options and to see if we’d be a good fit!

Message/voice chat on Disc would be the best way to communicate: neithia is my username. :blush:

Dinoco is always LFM to add to the pits. check out our post and hmu if interested