Looking for guild/pvp/raid group

Me and my boyfriend are looking for a guild to call home. We were with the same guild for 9 years and as time took its toll, most of the members left. We are now searching for a casual raiding guild and casual PVP guild.
Sneekyder-Garona ilvl 371 Assassination Rogue
Keiani-Garona ilvl 371 Beast Mastery Hunter

We work night shift all throughout the week so our raiding schedule would need to be morning time(ish) and or the weekends.

We look forward to whatever you guys have to offer, and can promise you we have a lot to offer! We will server transfer if need be.

Thanks,
-keiani the fearless

Hello! I am not sure if you are interested in going Alliance or not, but thought I’d toss my guild info for you to look over! Evolved is an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. If you couldn’t make the Tuesday raid due to work, that is completely ok!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey, Keiani!

You guys sound like you’d be a great fit on our guild, Koalaty Time, on Mal’ganis. If you’d like to read a bit about our guild, you can see our recruitment post here:

We are a casual PVE guild, largely focused on running M+ and N/H BoD. Our raid days are 8-10pm on Fridays and Sundays. I saw you mention your work schedule, I hope that these are times that line up with that! We have a great community that is looking for more great people to join it, and we’d love to have you come check us out. Feel free to add me on BT with any questions you might have - Conweezy#1387.

All the best,

Shayzee/Shhbbyisok