Looking for guild pls

Hey, I miss playin the game, looking to level a rogue. Most likely rolling horde. Was looking for some people to lvl with and have fun. Mainly looking for a pvp/social guild. Would even give RP a chance, always loved the lore of the game. Hit me up!! Also wouldnt mind starting on another server.

Hi Plaguezone, No Gods No Masters is a PvE guild on Wyrmrest Accord, and we are recruiting for the kind of gameplay you’re looking for. We are currently doing a weekly event to explore retro content, and are reforming our raid team after a hiatus. If interested feel free to contact: Discord teglin#8859 or BNet teglin#11241. Thank you.

Good morning Plague! If you not sold on Horde and willing to play Alliance (I hear gnomes are all the rage right now) then Shadow Company might be what you’re looking for. I’ll paste our about us and contact info below. Hope to hear from you!

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, and laughs along the way? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat on this party bus waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most nights, including Mythic Keys, “Drunkgeons”, Raiding, and all kinds of other events! You never know what might be going on when you log in.

Interested in raiding? Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time (EST). We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. No yelling, pointing fingers, or shaming. We just have a good time and kill bosses!

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at XcalicojackX#1627 or discord at XcalicoXjackX#9530 .

Cheers!

Hey Plaguezone, we’re a casual guild on Silver Hand that might be what you are looking for.

1 Like

Hey I would love to talk add me Blue Lion (Alliance) and Red Wolf Clan (Horde)
Contact Information:
In game: Kalnazzar#1737
Discord: Kalnazzar#0681

Hey Plague,

Reformation is a guild that does a little of a lot of the game. While we’re on an RP server, we don’t really RP, sorry about that if it’s a deal breaker. We have a good group of people that enjoy hanging out and running content. My BNet tag is in the general info post below. Add me if you’d like to chat or learn more about the guild. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance
Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)
Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?
Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?
Want to run dungeons or learn to raid?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all progress our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 2 Raid Teams running for current tier content that run one night per WoW week for 2 hours.

Raid Team 1: Every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).
Raid Team 2: Wednesdays from 9-11 server time (11-1 eastern, 8-10 pacific).

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.

Sam