Looking for guild/people to play with

Hello! I am just hopping on the forum to see if anyone plays on Windseeker and is looking for someone who wants to do hunter or warrior. Faction doesn’t matter, I just wanted to reach out in hopes of finding something to join on a low pop server.

I am playing an undead warrior named Spooky. Also plan on leveling a shaman and rogue.

Playtimes are EST: 5pm-midnight.

Any guilds looking for another player to level with, find me in game!

I’m interested in raiding. I have experience as a healer, wanted to try warrior this time around.

I made an Orc Hunter named Jed on Windseeker if either of you end up wanting more friends on the server. Idk if this will become my main realm, but I definitely see myself playing on the realm more considering how congested the other servers are.

That’s why I picked it. I tried getting on Incendius, but with the queue I was a little irked and went to Windseeker to get right in. As long as I’m playing it doesn’t matter all that much. Besides, in classic you’re always bound to find more people as you go.

I got a guild going on the alliance side. About 60 members so far. Semi casual guild focusing on leveling now, will do bgs and more once we get to 60. Got a discord going and very helpful people on chat. Guild name is Hysteria, my Chars name is Stephanie, human warrior

1 Like

Noice! I’ll make sure to log on and reach out to you :smiley:

I got a guild on horde side Fate Decided last count over 200 members. If you’re thinking of going horde hit me up.

1 Like

If you are horde side sitting at 450 members. TheImmortalFamily is welcoming all.