Looking for Guild not a Community

Hello and good day . my wife and i and a mage buddy are looking for a guild . not a community guild but a on realm / server guild . my toon a hunter wife’s toon a priest buddy’s toon a mage . all 10/10 H last tier .only looking to push N and H at this time . M down the long road ahead . times we are central time so 4/5/6 server start time would work best days we don’t care … hit me up on here and we can go from there .

Hey Empuza! [At Tanagra] might be a grea fit for you! We are an AOTC focused guild that might dabble into mythic depending on the desire of the raid group. We raid 6:30-9:30 Server on Fri/Sat. If you think that might work you can message me in game. Battle Tag Seanald2006#1143.

Hello,

We are looking for more dps to round out our raid for this season. We raid wed and Thursday from 6-8 pm server time. We run mythic plus weekly throughout as well. PM me if your interested. We’re doing a fresh normal run on Wednesday and Thursday. If you want to jump try it out to see if we’re a good fit more than welcome to. We are only focusing on normal and heroic raids.

Mrdyang#1203