Looking for guild, newish player

Hey guys little bit about what im posting.

Looking for a guild that is fine with a newbie to the casual dungeon and raiding/hardcore dungeon scene. Never experienced it even though ive played WoW on/off for years but definitely want to learn! I am fine with server changes and faction changes, usually play Horde but Alliance is cool. Thing is im in the military and im going to S. Korea so wont be operating on US times, hopefully that isn’t a bummer! Again thank you and appreciate it!

1 Like

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

So im definitely interested! The issue is i would only be able to for sure raid once a day, with no promises on getting off earlier than that since ill be working in S. Korea :frowning: im lvling a DK right now but i dont mind speccing into blood, just need to learn how to tank and if someone doesnt mind helping me get up to speed on gear and all. If that’s cool with you sign me up :smiley:

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do also have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 if you would prefer to stay horde :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey i sent you an invite and a message on discord! My tags gedora#7838

1 Like