Looking for guild- New to classic not WoW

I am about to get into wow classic and looking for guild to run around with. I will be low level starting off. Just need someone to take me in.

You might want to consider this post.

1 Like

Hey Isdon,

My guild is looking for more. The guild was created recently and we are growing our roster. We’ve had several re-rolls and new players join, so there are a several at lower levels to group with.

We’re accepting any class, and I always encourage others to play the class that they enjoy. If you would like to chat, you can contact me on bnet. Ohnoto#1201.

If you haven’t decided yet, Grobbulus is a wonderful server. It is RP-PvP, but no RP is required and often this just means you get more mature competent players as the younger crowd will avoid it like the plague. It is a PST time server, but I am EST and have no ping issues, in fact it allows me to have a 3 hour jump on busy windows. There is no queue, but constantly at a full population which is balanced at 50/50. If you are a long time player an RP server is a great way to spice up the experience.

If you end up rolling ally, Steadfast would love to have you. If you choose otherwise, best of luck on your classic experience.

Hey @Isdon

We are a growing guild on the Pagle US PVE A server and would love to have you join us. We are still leveling out toons right now, so no pressure to hurry up. We want people to enjoy all that Classic has to offer. However, we do plan to raid in the next few months once are numbers are up as well as the levels. Here is a link to our guild recruitment statement. Also, we are a bit older, most in our 40s but also have a range from 20s to 50s. We are part of an active Discord server that hosts various games and we are a fun community.

Let me know if your interested!

Hey Isdon, our guild is recruiting on Herod Aliance.
We are a tightly knit group, very active, looking to grow. Our guild is about learning as we play. Used to be pro-ish during wotlk and on, but most of us are new to classic.
So if you wanna join a guild where you’ll get a lot of argueing about which metal gear game is better, while learning a lot, join .

NA H Herod Semi-Hardcore

About us

We are a passionate group of people who love World of Warcraft but balance efficiency in order to get the most out of life. Raid times begin at 8 EST Tuesday/Thursday. We are recruiting all classes and officer roles for individuals who enjoy management.

Raid Requirements

1. Engineering is required for all core raiders
  2. Come prepared
  3. Communication is required in the case of absence
  4. Officers will be required to have a level 20 Warlock for summons to specific locations

Guild Requirements

1. Racism, sexism, and any form of harassment will not be tolerated.
  2. NSFW content is only allowed in NSFW section of discord.
  3. Do not discuss politics or religion.
  4. Try to keep talk in the appropriate Discord channel. While it may separate sometimes from the conversation at hand, keeping on topic is important.
  5. Do not advertise without permission from leadership.
  6. Toxicity will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with someone in-guild message Leadership.

Leader: Krankie-Herod
Officer: Jgray#11585