Looking for guild hunter/warrior

Hello all,

I am coming back from a break and looking to get back into raiding. I am looking for a guild that does mythic plus and raids together. I cannot raid Wednesday nights or sunday night but all other days should be fair game as long as its after 6pm pst time (prefer tuesday & thursday to raid). I will need a little work to get caught up as i am starting back after a break but there is enough catch up mechanics shouldn’t take to long. I do not care about progression but would love to do either heroic aotc raiding or mythic. I am looking to stay horde as i cannot afford to transfer to alliance currently.

I am looking to main a hunter and alt a warrior. My current progression before my break was 12/12h and 3/12m with pulls on shad’har. If you raid from anytime from 6pm pst to 10pm pst that would be my best window. I cannot not make any times before 6pm. My ideal raid days would be tuesday thursday as i already have them off for work.

Feel free to comment your info below or reach out to me on discord: Sorak#5847
I hope to hear from you soon and if you need any other info just ask and ill get it to you.