Looking for guild for SL

Hello,

Title says it all, so I thought I’d add some pertinent stuff.

As far as I go:

Paladin will be my main. I have experience in all specs and roles but I would prefer to heal. I raided casually in Wrath and Cata and did pretty well. I did my homework on fights and took care of my own prep. I want to take part in end game content throughout SL. I would like to find a group that I can play with consistently for dungeons and raids. I don’t mind pugging but I miss having a group that I know what to expect and can develop rapport with.

What I’m looking for:

I want a guild that will have players who are active and interested in trying new content and challenging themselves. I do not want an elite or elitist group. I am a laid back person and I don’t get upset over video games, but I appreciate honesty above all else, and if someone (myself included) is holding the group back, I want the pre-agreed upon dynamic to be that the group can just relate that and there doesn’t have to be drama. This is why non-elitist is important to me, however, because that dynamic can be used to bully or force people to play a certain meta. I want success to be the goal of the group, not doing it the absolute best.

With that said, I plan on playing my character to their fullest capability and maximizing my efficacy. I want to challenge myself but I am not interested (perhaps not capable) of being elite. I have a real life and responsibilities and I want to see how far in content I can go, but I don’t want to be in an environment where getting to the next stage is a requirement. I would prefer to find a good group to mesh with and then see how far WE can go. If it becomes the case that a part of the group wants to go further, again, I would prefer that just be communicated and I can see if that is what I want as well.

I am open to raiding any weekday (weekends would be more hit and miss) after 7 pm server time. I am interested in PvP too but I’ve always enjoyed PvE more. Truly, I just want a group of adults, probably 21+, that enjoy WoW, find playing the game together fun, and are positive and upbeat. That is who I am and I would prefer to be with like minded players. I don’t like toxic, elitist, and entitled people, nor do I like lazy, lecherous, and dramatic people. I am always down to help people learn and do better, but you have to have the basic ability to know what you are good at, what you have to learn, and have the basic dedication to fill in the gap. I think anyone can do it and that is how I operate.

Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope that gives a concrete idea of what I am looking for. Looking forward to seeing who is out there and connecting with a good group for some good times and good memories!

Shawn

Hey I founded my own guild couple of months ago. We are in need of good healers. Is mostly composed for 7 or 8 friends that are part of the guild plus some friends inside and outside the server. We have some experienced players that love to push mythic + and we are building the raid team for the next expansion. We gathered every night in discord and we push some keys and laugh together. Check us out to see IF we are what you’re looking for.
Alliance Defenders US-Daggerspine
Graybastian-Daggerspine Guild Master
Bastian713#1898 Btnet
Graybastian#2007 Discord

1 Like