Looking for guild. Experienced AOTC raider (8/8 Normal + 7/8 HC) DPS (Ranged or Melee)

Hey there friend!

Welcome to the US. (My condolences on it not being the best spot to be currently). While I think that my guild might not be exactly what you’re looking for in terms of time and progression, I still wanted to reach out. I represent a small Horde guild that emphasises friends and community over all. We aren’t a guild that will ever push into mythic content, but I think with the right team behind it we can hit AOTC someday.

I understand all about life, and the need for the understanding. Having to start over like that can be rough, and I’m sorry you’re having to do that. I hope you find where you wanna be with it!

Here is my post about my little family: [H] 8/8 Normal - Echelon are looking for more friends to progress

Like I said, probably not quite your speed, but if you have to start over…It’s never going to be looked down on by my guild. If that seems like a pace, and environment, you might be interested in…My Discord info is on that post!