Looking for Guild Casual semi-H

Hi I’m looking for a casual, semi-hardcore guild, not looking for guilds that push aotc or any of that, casually pushing is fine, looking mostly for social, mythic and + dungeons type guild. Would like to be in a guild where its like a second family and place to escape real world, also looking for a guild that doesn’t play favorites to an extent. My past 2 old guilds have had officer and favoritism not looking for any of that, wouldnt oppose to server change but no faction change, I’m the type that has a horde server and ally server for story reasons for any questions hit me up on btag Methes#1263

Added you on r-id, here’s our info all in one place :slight_smile:

Here’s a bit of our raid spam, but all that aside, please note we value the person more than the character and maintain an active, healthy roster in-game and on discord!

«To Punish and Enslave» is an active semi-casual guild on Horde-side Garrosh, EST.
We’re one of those ‘tight-knit, friendly guilds’ that actually MEAN it. Raid time or not, people are online and running mythic+, dungeons, leveling alts together, maybe even some PVP here and there.

Current Progression:
BoD: 5/9

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST

I added you
I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We moved to Dalaran after running a raiding guild on Kael’thas for 13 years. We moved the guild to Dalaran for recruitment and a more populated server.

Our raid environment is one of the best I have ever been in. We are a team of good people and good players. Our guild rankings on Warcraft logs speaks for themselves.

So, if you are looking for a long-term home then this might be the place for you.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

Current Progression :
9 of 9 Normal - 3 of 9 Heroic

I would rather speak with you instead of spamming your thread with recruitment spam, as that does nothing for either of us, getting to know someone is far more important.
Geo|