Looking For Guild (A) Old School Fun

LF Guild that has the old school feel. I understand VOICE chat is important these day’s but have u ever just wanted to have a active guild chat, where a mmorpg feels like multiplayer and not single player?
(Disclaimer) I know voice is better for raiding…Im vanilla, I get it.

I imagine there are still guilds out there that use gchat, do events, run old raids, Drunken Raid Nights ect . I’m just looking for fun, active guild that doesn’t always have to be 100% voice, just makes in game feel empty ( opinion ).

Hey man!

Im from the new guild Violet Rose over on Stormrage! We are only a couple of weeks old and currently have a pretty decent playerbase and are growing! We have new and returning players!

Currently we are all gearing and leveling classes we have interest in for Season 4 and WW. We have people doing mythics, Timewalking (when up), lfr and pug normals, and even people jumping in just to help get faster ques for leveling!

I understand where youre coming from i def use g chat a lot and so do some of the other guildies! We do use vc but some stay off and prefer the text based.

If you have more questions dont hesitate to reach out!

Bnet - subs#1886
Discord - Jewbaccathehut