Looking for guild... 9pm to 1am est

Hello
Long time vet to the game. Got to 4 horseman in vanilla.
Im looking for a pve server on alliance that will raid in the time frame listed in the subject.
I have finally.decided on a warlock
Looking for a semi casual group to have fun with through classic.

Hey Polkes,
Though we are rolling on Fairbanks PvP server, You may be a good fit for our expected raid times. Check out the post and message me on discord if interested. Firestoned#9463.

Hey, I’m running a guild on herod alliance side (PvP server unfortunately) and you seem like you would fit our raid times very well. 8 to 11pm CST (9pm to 12am EST your time) MWF. Got about 90 or so of us rolling on classic together so far. If you’re interested hit me up on discord: Magedaddy#4559. Otherwise if you’re only interested in PvE realms no worries :slight_smile:

Hi Polkes,

We are on Pagle which is a PvE server but are on horde side. We plan to raid just 2 nights a week, Tues/Thurs 8-11EST. We are closing in on 40 members and we are all over the age of 30. We are still looking for a few warlocks to complete our roster so if you are interested my discord name is Omega#1356, hope to chat soon.

Hey Polkes! Were an Alliance guild on Whitemane that will be raiding during that time frame. Take a look at us and let us know what you think!

Rise of Legends | Whitemane

Hit us up and check us out. Might be a good fit for you. Feel free to pop in our discord and chill vefore launch and find out.

Hello polkes, our raid times are exactly what you’re looking for and we’re needing warlocks currently. We are however rolling PVP but check us out and see if its something you’re interseted!

WE might be a good fit for you, feel free to msg me with any questions.

Alixium has a 9pm-12pm EST group on Faerlina.
www.alixium . org | www.classicwowlifers . com

Good luck.

Check this out [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything:

Hey Polkes,

How tied are you for PVE ? Other than server type I think you might find guild <Vanilla> fitting your criteria.

Check us out:

Heres the update check it out! [H] Guild on Fairbanks Pvp Server LFMs

You might want to take a snak at the CookieParty :slight_smile:
Do we plan to go all the way to naxx (assuming people are still playing the game when it is released.)
We are PVE and ally. Raid times will likely be 9pm EST