[Looking for Guild] 581+ ilvl Havoc DH + Healing Priest duo exploring options

I’ve recently attempted to make my own guild, and after a bit over a month, I’ve realized that it’s too much for me to handle. I bit off more than I thought I could chew. Kudos to everyone who has been able to do it successfully!

581+ ilvl Havoc DH (Me) and Healing Priest friend are looking for a social guild where we can make friends and push keys.

He is interested in AOTC, and cannot raid later than Midnight EST.

We are both looking to push M+ as far as we can this season, and being in a guild with a pool of solid players to choose from would be extremely convenient and helpful. We are both on the Alliance side, and we both come with several alt toons (Some of his alts are on Horde side).

Please reach out if you think we’d be a good fit! Thanks in advance.

Bnet: RedRooster#11488
Discord: Lss88_

Seems like a great fit. I am starting a one night a week raid focused on AoTC/Gearing. It is a sunday raid starting at 7PM MTN. Please feel free to reach out or check out my post!
([NA]Aotc Andys one day a week raiding guild Sun 7-10PM MTN - #3 by Bingusbonkus-illidan)

Bump for options!

We are looking for people for our Saturday raid … hit me up!

Bumping again!

awkward silence

“Oorah… ?”

Hello Castlewars! (runescape reference? :3)

Welcome to ! Are you a fan of cozy corners, purrs, and the occasional catnap? Our guild is a warm and welcoming space where you can… climb to new heights!

What We Offer:

Friendly Community: We are a friendly and inclusive guild, led by LGBTQ+ members that value friendliness and respect for one another.

Competitive Content: We’re a community that loves to push ourselves to the best of our abilities, whether that be climbing in m+ or progressing into the current raid tier. (and occasional cat naps).

Helpful Resources: Need advice on gear, strategies, or just a friendly chat? We seek to foster an environment where we help one another, share tips, and make our journeys through Azeroth as enjoyable as possible.

What We’re Looking For:

Friendly Faces: We seek members who are kind-hearted, enthusiastic, and eager to be part of a supportive guild community.

Respectful Attitude: Mutual respect and good humor are key to our environment. We value a positive atmosphere where everyone can feel at home.

We will be raiding Tuesdays and Saturdays, 6pm CST - 9pm CST

discord/EudddbeJ

Bump for free mental health care!