Looking for Graphics Card Suggestion

Hey all,

I’m looking to do some minor upgrades to my PC, To prepare it for Shadowlands. One of those upgrades I’m looking to do is a graphics card upgrade.

I purchased the NVIDIA 2060 RTX card, But this graphics card will not fit into my current PC as it’s too large.

My current card is an NVIDIA 1050 GTX.

My PC model is: Acer Nitro N50-600

Any suggestions welcome!

Is the 2060 simply too long, or does it not fit in some other way? If card length is the issue, how much clearance does your tower have?

Did you buy a 2060 with two fans or one? That case doesn’t have a lot of room at all. There are single fan 2060s by EVGA that may work or 1660 super. Does your power supply have an 8 pin connector for the gpu?

Why would you go buy a new GPU when you can just get a bigger (and much nicer) case for $50-100 and move your parts over, and use the 2060?

2 Likes

Just get a roomier case, all you have to do at that point is unscrewing things in one place and rescrewing them in another along with plugging in cables again

1 Like

Hijacking another thread. I have a similar problem updating for Shadowlands. My card is ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics.

All the good cards are that big now. You need to get a bigger case.