Looking for Good Raiding Guild - Garrosh Server

I’m looking to get back into a good, active, guild with an actual raid schedule. I just came back to WOW, haven’t played since Lich King.

I main a 120 Gnome Warlock, gear level 392.56, azeroth heart at 62. Dunno what’s super relevant these days but I’m active almost every day and shouldn’t have a problem with most raid schedules. The guild I’m in currently doesn’t even respond in guild chat, and honestly that’s the most depressing thing ever. I came back for the community and it all seems to be mostly just gone… I want to raid end game content.

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, mog runs, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 430 item level

• 55 HoA Level

NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: mw monk and resto druid

• Dps (any)

-priority to: Melee dps

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT
bnet: NobleWarBear#1291
discord: Mochi#0765

Blizzard isn’t mixing horde / alliance yet are they? My toons are all Alliance. I don’t think a horde guild is gonna work.

Hi there! If you would be interested in transferring to Whisperwind we would love to have you join our family! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is NOT required to join though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search!

Hello Balor,

I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof that is in need of DPS and a healer. We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 8 pm est - Tuesday’s and Fridays. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 6/8 EP.

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Hello fellow Garroshian! …except we are horde. A quality warlock would be an amazing addition if you’d consider the red guys. =)

We could be a great fit, would love to chat if you would. We are highly active during and outside of raidsraids. Plenty of green chat too.

Spam info:

</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

If interested, please add me on b-net (Saxx#1747) and maybe we can get something going! :slight_smile: