Looking for friendly home

Hello & thanks for reading! I’m looking for a guild that might take in a stray warrior (and/or several alts). I have traveled the warcraft lands since just after launch and spent many a long night tanking in MC and BWL. These days I try and hop LFG because I’m getting to old to stay up late doing progression.

That being said, being guildless in a game where the majority of content requires a group is kinda boring. I’m looking for a mature (generally older players - though doesn’t always mean mature!) guild without pressure to raid (unless i can help and have time). I am EST and this is my main (415 Fury).

Thanks for any interest!
Viserion

3 Likes

Hi Viserion! We are StuggIe CuddIe ([H]Mal’Ganis), an old guild with good people. We are looking for friends to either join our ranks, or to join us for our first Mythic pulls! We have former top raiders, casual raid loggers, and everything in between. We enjoy spending time together, and are looking to engage in more content.

Raid times: Tue/Thur 7PM CST-10PM (Optional)

So if you are looking for a guild to call home, or if you want to xrealm raid with us, say hi!

Discord (preferred):
Nayelie#8867
Bnet:
Nayelie#11859

Hey Viserion,

I have a guild called The Killer Bunnies that is Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof. We run dungeons, do holiday content, time walkers, we plan to get that Deathwing anniversary mount etc.

I also have a cross server group where you can hang out and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

If you think we may be a good fit please reach out - I’ll leave my contact info for you Viserion,
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

1 Like

Good Luck with your search- we invest a lot with our time, it’s only fair that you get to enjoy it your way. If we’re something you may be interested in, give a shout to Kirrin <3

1 Like

we do it all bud and totally worth a horde toon haha

Good morning! We would love to have you join our family if you would be interested in coming to Whisperwind! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is NOT required to join though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search!

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers on Kel’Thuzad is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

We’re a casual Heroic Raiding guild and our goal for every raid tier is to reach AOTC and some Mythic boss progression while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8H (Tuesday/Thurs 9pm to 12am EST)

What we are looking for:

Everything. Our primary focus is PvE. We have almost nightly key runs and six hours of raids a week. We are especially interested in a quality healer to step into a role as our healing captain.

Outstanding players are welcome. Mediocre players are welcome. Terrible players are also welcome. We want people who understand this is a video game and want to have a good time. We’re willing to coach under performing players and gear up fresh toons.

Transfer assistance may be available for well qualified players.

BTAG aminshall12#1819 yrreg4791#1858

We hope to hear from you

Viserion!

Hey! :slight_smile: So, question… suggestion… and a few comments: Is that a transmog you’ve got on? It looks like it should go together, if not. I like it! If you don’t have it yet, the ‘Sunstone Panther’ would match that purrrfectly! (I really love those panther mounts!) Also, I’m kind of getting the power ranger vibe from your tmog… which is a huge compliment! I really dig that circle on the chest! It’s like your life source or something! :green_heart:

Anyyyway, I came here to tell you about this really cool guild that I’m in, that I recruit for, that I love! It’s called <Shadows of Eternity,> It has been on the Dalaran-Alliance-US server since 2007 and is one of the longest running guilds still there. There are approx 500 members and roughly 20 on in the evenings, to night time… depending on the day.

We are friendly, chatty, and we don’t only raid. We also burst out in song at random times during the day in discord… do some mythic+s, a little world pvp here and there, as well as old content (mount runs usually) hear and there to break up the week, and see what trouble we can get ourselves into!

Here is my OFFICIAL guild spam for all your tasty spammy spam needs that I know you’ll lap right up!

If you think this was an excellent sales pitch, please message me:
B.TAG: boxcarbinny#11991
DISC: boxcarbinny#9843

Can’t wait to hear from you!
:heart: / OTB

Good morning!

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team, getting ready for 8.3. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

To round out our group we are currently looking for WW monk, warlock or boomkin, and mage. Ranged dps of any kind is always welcome!

We are currently 8/8N ,8/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies. As we have a few members who want to switch mains for 8.3, we are on a break from formal raiding until December, when we will go back to our Friday night farm clear, and possibly another activity on Saturday. We are looking forward to new content!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

2 days

Heya Viserlon,

Think Pak Cafan might be a great place for you. We’re a Dalaran server start guild that was originally established back in EQ1 which means there’s a core of us that are, ah … seasoned. Yeah let’s go with that. Our members live across the continental US, with a few abroad, and we run our heroic progression/AOTC team twice a week.

We are a very small guild at the moment. We’ve never been massive - like to keep the close knit family feel. The launch of Classic siphoned off a portion of our core raider population so we’ve got room for fresh new DPS and/or flex players who love to have fun whacking the heck out of boss mobs.

What we do:

• Heroic Progression Raiding (AOTC focus)
  • M+/Expeditions
  • Achievement Runs
  • Treat each other like family
  • Have a good time

While we do like to explore light mythic progression that’s a call leadership makes depending upon raid comp and numbers and is not our primary focus. We raid W/TH 9-11:30pm ET and have already AOTC’d EP.

Give me a poke via Bnet or Discord and let’s chat!
~Pere

Bnet: Peregryn#1292
Disc: Peregryn#6031

Rëquiëm - H on Area 52 is recruiting to solidify our core to continue mythic progression of EP through to the release of 8.3 and Ny’alotha. We are currently looking for a healer and ranged dps BUT will consider exceptional players for ALL roles. We are lead by a group of 4/8m experienced players who are all very active outside of raid days. We are looking to get a solid core stabilized to hit mythic progression of Ny’alotha hard but are still clearing heroic each week and getting as much done in mythic as we can.

We raid Mon/Tue/Thur from 8-11 EST. Lunaspark#1158 is my btag if youd like to chat :slight_smile:

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :slight_smile:

I sent you a friend request via my bnet ScubaDiver#1884. Thanks for the response - to join i would probably have to transfer to duskwood (main name is taken) or bloodhoof (main name available). Curious to know more about the guild etc.
Thanks!

Hi!!!
How are you!?! Can you see this?