Looking for family friendly guild

I am a returning player looking for a social, family friendly guild. Ignore my character information, I will be rolling a new toon. I played for years then retired when the kids came around. Picked it back up for a short while during MoP, then retired for good. Or so I thought. Now I am returning with my 9 year old son. My son is not new to the gaming world, but is new to mmorpgs, other than the others he has watched me play. We will be playing horde and are open to any realm. We will be playing mostly in the evening CST time zone.

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Reformation is an Alliance social / leveling guild on Shadow Council / Blackwater Raiders. Small, but have been growing lately. Casual players, do some dungeons and achievements. Focused on having fun and helping each other out in a relaxed atmosphere. We understand that life happens.

bnet tag is Samvimes#11432 if you would like to chat.