Looking For Family Friendly/Christian Guild

It would be interesting in Latin: nam Dominus; or something in classical Greek perhaps: IXTHUS. :sunglasses:

I may start a Christian guild. I was a GM for many years in top 10 raiding guilds on Elune and Alter Of Storms. I just don’t have as much time to play so that is why I am hesitant.

2 Likes

I think my brother and I are going to roll Horde on Stalagg if any of you want to join us =)

1 Like

I would like to join you if you do start a Christian guild.

Narrow Path is a christian guild since vanilla. We will have a guild in new classic also. We have a discord but start with the web page here first.

It won’t let me post our web page link. So manually it is narrowpath dot enjin dot com Or scroll up where i posted it before but no clue why it wont work now.

We are also currently 7/8 heroic eternal palance.

Voice comms are clean and we have prayer requests at start of each raid.

Going Pagle server Alliance

Hey Soladen! And hey everyone else in thread! I know it’s been a few weeks since you posted this, but in case anyone is still looking for a home in a Christian guild, < Work In Progress > on Mankrik - Alliance is always looking for more! I’ve included our recruitment post from the Classic Recruitment forums!

Hope to see you all in game soon!

Hi! Broca Bros Carnival (Alliance Mankrik) would love to talk to you, or anyone else who is looking for a family friendly guild. We’re don’t identify as a Christian guild, as such, but I think you will find that we share the same values: helpful, respectful, solid “play” ethics (we’re playing here, not working :slight_smile:), and most of all we’re family. We’re small, but we’re very tightknit. I’m Freq#1301 in game, or Casper#6427 on Discord.

Hey dude, are you on thunderfury by any chance? I would love to join a Christian horde guild

[Lyons] is a Christian led, family and faith friendly guild on Bloodsail Buccaneers, Alliance side. We would love to have anyone join us that feels like a family atmosphere is where they want to be. Faith friendly means we accept this to be a safe place for people ‘of faith’ (of any faith that isn’t diametrically opposed to Christianity) but we do not discuss doctrine or politics.

We do ultimately have a mission to help open others up to Christ, with a focus on developing relationships and being the Light in Azeroth. To accomplish this, we do not require only Christians join, in fact, we would love people to ask us questions about our faith and come to realize that Christian Gamers ARE good people that care about them.

Feel free to message me directly here, friend mikelhall#1783 or visit lionsofjudah-gaming (dot) com.

I would love to speak with you, join our discord at discord.gg/PhQTdZ

Not sure if you, or anyone that commented above, has found a home, but we would likely be a good fit, we are very family-friendly: [A][Atiesh] <Sibling Rivalry> Friends/Families/Groups | 19/19 Raiding

I am interested in joining the guild- character name is Hislead

Hey, I’m afraid that the Discord link had expired! Hope to hear back from you again!

I run a guild on Kirtonos (horde) but am a Christian and try to install Godly guidelines into the guild. The more Christians in there the better. Message me if you want BobbyButcher#1412

Hey man, Added you on BTag I’m MrGrizzly. Did you ever make that Horde Christian Guild? I’d be interested in Joining. Getting tired of Alliance and the language from my current Guild. Wanting to find another Christian Guild

Hey man, added you. I’m very interested.

MrGrizzly

I am also looking for a new guild on a new server. I foolishly rolled on a pacific server and the raid times are just to late for me. Seeing as there aren’t any central servers I’ll have to settle for eastern. I prefer playing horde. Any active Christian guilds out there that are a fit for me?

Hey man, join Work in Progress on Mankrik. I’m happy re-rolling with these folks

Yeah man, we are a new guild in Incendius and we are Horde side. Join up!