Looking For DK/Zandalari RP guild

First and foremost, I want to say that the RP aspect is brand new to me and I am brand new to Mood Guard. However, I participated in the Dance of the Dead event as a member from a different server and had 2 of the most fun nights in my WoW gaming.

So, with that being said I would like to Level a Zandalari DK and find an RP community to do events with, play with, or learn the community with! If there is a spot for me anywhere in your guild or community, please reach out for in the meantime I will be Sailing the Seas alone!

-Carban

1 Like

As the host of Dance Of The Dead - I am so glad to read your post! I will be certain to convey your kind words to the other people who help organize and run the rp as well!

That said, if you are looking for a Horde faction rp guild, I recommend checking out The Horde Vanguard.

The Horde Vanguard info can be found here: ⫸ The Horde Vanguard - Horde RP Community ⫷ - it is a newer IC RP community that has formed to specifically focus on the Horde Faction within the Moon Guard rp community.

1 Like