Looking for Cross-realm (and soon Cross-Faction) Raiding/M+ Community

236 (and climbing) ilvl outlaw rogue currently on a dead(ish) server. I am 11/11N 3/11H on a Hunter that has been relegated to a bank alt. Primarily interested in catching up/continuing to raid Sepulcher (main focus is AOTC but would be willing to dip my toes in Mythic for at least a few bosses, though not concerned with getting CE or anything like that) and run M+ primarily for vault (I’d be up for more with a chill group).

Availability is 8:30-9pm - 12am preferably Fri/Sat but I’m flexible on the days.

Hello! If you are still looking for a group I run a cross realm raiding community. We raid on Tuesdays/Thursdays from 7-10 pm EST. We are currently 6/11 H SoF and are looking for more dps. If that’s something you would be interested in trying let me know, we would be happy to have you.

Bnet: Zenyix#1362

Hi Finn! If you wanna consider weekend daytime raiding, we may be a good fit for you! Check us out!

Hi there. Sent you a friends request in Battle.net. Could you use a 254 BM Hunter? I am just returning from a break and I am 9/11 Normal (No Heroic boss kills yet).

Hi Lünitari! I’ve been away a bit but am logging on now! We look forward to having you join us soon!