Looking for Core - 10.2

Hi,

My name is Nacho.

I’m currently looking for a core for the 10.2 patch. My available times to raid are:

• Monday to Friday, since 12:00 Server time up to 18:00 Server time
  • Weekend: 02:00 Server time up to 20:00 Server time

The roles i can play:

Druid:
- Feral
- Resto
- tank

Demon hunter:
- Tank
- DPS

Paladin:
- Tank

Priest:
    - holy

My battle tag is: Nacho#12228

Regards.

Hiya, I’m recruiting for my guild group 2 that we are starting up.
Group 1 went 7/9 mythic this tier and we are looking to push into cutting edge this tier.
We raid Monday/Tuesday 9pm to midnight est.
We are an all adult guild that like to hang out, have a good time and push content. M+ active during the seasons, overall we like to chill and have a good time. We all come to wow to kill stuff and not have drama.

Currently need:
Tanks: closed (will recruit a dps that comfortable offspec tanking)
Healers: need 2 healers, any of these classes.
Pres evoker, MW monk, resto druid/shaman.
DPS: open to any, we currently need more melee. Big yes please to WW monk, rogue, warrior atm. But open to anyone comfortable dpsing.

All raiders need to be near or above 440ilvl by first day of 10.2 raiding (November 14th)

If interested please contact me via discord.

tanatithe

Thanks have a good day and better luck!

Hello Naxe.

I am the main officer of Bier Roulette-Dalaran we are a casual but skilled raiding guild that pushes high end Mythic plus keys. We raid normal/heroic and always hit AOTC for the past 2 expansions. Our raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 8pm-11pm EST. Here is a link to our recruitment forum; (H/A) {US-Dalaran} Bier Roulette Tues/Sun AOTC Raid times-8pm-11pm EST.

If you have any questions or interested please message me Bnet: Upyers#1313 or in game HolyChad