Looking for Classic Era server (Horde)

Hello! This is a bit strange, but I can’t find anything in regards to specific population in Classic Era realms (Not WotLK era), but i’m looking for a balanced server, maybe PvP, I see a few that have medium and I think Whitemane might be a good place, but i’m not sure.

I understand there are clusters and the majority of servers remaining have these populations split and totaled together to make playing feel less empty, which is awesome, but are there any guilds still doing their thing, is it mostly just HC now, i’m curious and not sure where to look to get information!

Edit: I have no idea if Clusters effects anything, OTHER than they just make people see each other in the open world, I should mention.

2 Likes

Whitemane cluster is correct for PvP. Mankrik for PvE.
Plenty of guilds raiding each week, all content.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wow-classic-era-realm-connections-coming-may-18/963728

2 Likes

This post shows the clusters (this may be in other places too but this is where I found it)
WoW Classic Era Realm Connections Coming May 18 - WoW Classic / WoW Classic General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Bloodsail Buccaneers is where people are doing hardcore. Since it’s labeled RP it’s not in a cluster.

The Whitemane cluster is the main PVP option and that’s what you should play on. Yes just make the toon on Whitemane that’s easiest.

2 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate the response, after doing the first SoM I never got around to playing due to IRL, so this really helps a lot! (And thank you as well Mootwo, unfortunately it’s not letting me reply to you, but I wanted to say I appreciate both of you for your answer, this helps a whole lot!)

3 Likes