Looking for casual/social guild

Joining WoW again on Hakkar server after several years off of the game. Used to do high end raids, but now I am interested in an active, casual, fun guild for chatting and some laid back dungeon/raid groups. At level 120 on my elemental shaman. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Bluebri,

I posted on your other post as well we are in need of an Elemental Shaman.

The Clique is a friendly, casual raiding guild on the Norgannon/Kargath server. Our guild boasts west coasters, east coast night owls, military, and few parents who find time to play after kids have gone to sleep.

We offer a stable, friendly environment for new and seasoned raiders that are looking for a break from hardcore environments or who want to step into the raiding . We focus on Normal and Heroic raiding and consistently have achieved our Ahead of the Curve achievements. Our goal is to see all that BFA has to offer and kill raid bosses along the way. We are AOTC complete.

We raid Tuesday and Sunday from 11:15pm to 2:15am EST and do Mythic Keystones/Classic WoW throughout the week. We are currently looking for some raiders to round out or raiding team.

We have a need for the following classes and roles:

—Tank Needs: Very High—
Death Knight - Off Spec
Demon Hunter - High
Druid - Off Spec
Monk - No Need
Paladin - No Need
Warrior - High

—Healer Needs: Low—
Druid - No Need
Monk - Low
Paladin - Low
Priest - No Need
Shaman - No Need

—Ranged DPS Needs: High—
Druid - No Need
Hunter - Medium
Mage - Very High
Priest - Low
Shaman - Very High
Warlock - Low

—Melee DPS Needs: Low—
Death Knight - Low
Demon Hunter - Low
Druid - Low
Monk - Medium
Paladin - Medium
Rogue - Low
Shaman - Medium
Warrior - Low

We are a group that plays because we enjoy the people that we play with and have fun together raiding or enjoying other aspects of the game. If this sounds like what you are looking for let us know here, in-game or on discord.

Guild Master: Real ID at Hadorya#1497 or Discord at Hadorya#3191
Guild Officer: Real ID at Jiae#1349 or Discord at Jiae#4010
Guild Officer: Real ID at Devils#11859 or Discord at Devils#3346

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We also have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 if you would prefer to stay Horde!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently looking for casual players as well as recruiting for our raiding team as well!

We are on Draka and have a friendly bunch of players that are always willing to help others with questing or gearing and of course just chatting it up!

Raid wise, if you are someday into that stuff, we are 8/8N and 1/8H and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3.<3