Looking for casual raiding guild for SL

Hello there,

I’m returning for shadowlands and interested in finding a chill guild to raid heroic and do other content with. No interest in mythic raiding really. Would be open to faction changing or realm transfer if right fit. Thanks!

Hello, I’m with Click to Move on Stormrage, we are a AOTC and Mythic+ focused group but are Alliance, not sure if your looking for Horde only. If not a deal breaker, a little about us: Our core is made up of Vanilla / BC players, we created the guild in 2018 at the start of BFA. We took a break during the middle of BFA and are coming back for SL so just sounding the bat phone for the old members and looking for new like minded people. Adults with live and priorities but that still can focus on wow with certain expectations. We raid Fri / Sat evening and tend to run Mythic+ during the weekdays. Super helpful people that tend to hang on voice comms while playing.

Please message me on if you have any questions for us.

CrysTalis#1961 - BNET

CrysTalis#3723 - Discord

After reading your post, I think you’d be a great fit for (H)Reserves-Zul’jin. We’re a newly formed AOTC focused guild, most of us branched off a previous Zul’Jin guild to focus on our own image of what a guild should be. Our core group of raiders are all Mythic experienced, but want to ease ourselves into this first raid tier and focus on our community and recruiting.

We have members interested in forming Mythic+ Key Groups and Arena teams!

We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10 PM CST. Please reach out if you’re interested.

BTAG: Veloletum#1170
BTAG: Skrimpf#1341

Hey Cychreus,

Bruhalla is interested in heroic raiding (potentially some of us may move onto mythic. we will see). We are on Thrall and Horde.

here one of my more recent recruitment posts for more info & contact info: [H][Thrall]Casual Progression raiding guild <Bruhalla>

Hey Cycherus,

If you are interested in a small mythic plus discord community with alliance and horde raid teams, please check us out! I’ll post the links to our website and bnet forum post. You are more than welcome to come hangout in our discord to and get to know us. Happy gaming and enjoy Shadowlands.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Discord Tag: Saph#7860

We’re probably a good fit for you, if you like our times/days. See our copypasta below and contact me if you want more info!

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no plans for mythic currently!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)
Server: Mal’Ganis

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Discord Server code: bPMT7rF
Contact: Aridhol#4421 on Discord or Aridhol#1811 on Battle.net

Hey there
Semi-Casual RL raiding guild re-establishing for Shadowlands. Will be pushing the boundaries in mythic+ dungeons as well as achieving AOTC and maybe dabble in some of those mythic bosses. Raid times Wed, Thur, 7:45pm-10:00pm PT
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Lightbringer
Bnet: sumwrath#1715
Disc: Kornpops#4946