Looking for casual raid team

Just returned back to the game and looking to get into a group for the upcoming raid and do M+ on my priest. I am still in the gearing process but shouldn’t take me to long to get on par with normal requirements. I mainly play holy but I can play shadow if needed to. I am usually on after 3pm EST everyday. Willing to server change if the guild is a right fit.

Bnet - Amaterasu#11216
Discord - Niylixia#5639

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin@

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.
Destiny 2 raiding = Wed 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791
-,-

Dead End Friends is a Heroic Horde Raiding Guild on the Zul’jin Server. Currently seeking more members for our progression push on Battle for Dazar’alor and beyond!

About us:

Founded prior to BFA we’re an adult oriented raiding guild. Our members come from many backgrounds. Primarily looking for an environment where progress and performance are valued, while still appreciating that our members are largely adults with active lives outside the game. We hope to foster an environment where people are enjoying their time in the guild without feeling as though they have to be tied to a rigid schedule where they MUST be active and present on a day to day basis in order to be valued.

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10PM EST

• Optional Alt Raids Monday 7-9PM EST

Recruitment Needs:

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants will be considered
  • Healers: Shaman/Priest. All Exceptional applicants will be considered
  • DPS: Warlock/Rogue/Druid/Mage. All Exceptional applicants will be considered

Need to Know Info:

• Discord Required for voice communication.
  • Food/Flasks provided by guild.
  • Short trial period is common ( 1-2 Weeks)

Interested? to apply please contact one of our officers on Bnet @ Oddsouls#1158 or LSizzle#1680 or respond to the thread here and we will do our best to get into contact with you!

Thanks for checking the guild out!

Hello Moonmoon,

Guild: Stoic

Faction: Horde

Server: Zul’jin

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 10pm – 1am EST

Stoic is looking to add people to our roster! We are a heroic raiding guild that has completed AOTC in legion and BFA so far. We are looking for people who can have fun and be apart of a community, but still take progression seriously. If this sounds like the guild for you send me a message Willy890#1450.

Hey moonmoon! I’ll hit you up in bnet, look forward to talking to you!

<Hubris> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

Guild started towards the end of NH, and our prev progression is 9/9H ToS 1/11M ABT & currently 8/8H 2/8M Uldir (slowed progress due to previous OT reliability and a few main healers on indefinite vacation). Our goal every tier is to quickly get AOTC and then do casual mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. Several of our raiders were hardcore raiders from top US guilds, but have now gone casual. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun & semi-casual but skilled raiding, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Class Needs (to round out the team):

Healer: Main spec mw/resto(s)/holy priest & Flex healer main spec RDPS

RDPS: Warlock, Spriest, Boomkin, and/or Hunter.

*Exceptional candidates considered.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (optional day 9:30pm Est start)

Raid Req: Min 80% attendance & mechanics savvy

Contact: If you are interested add and message Buvons#11444 (Thavage#0852), Earthwyrm#1108 (Abscynth#5749), or DaKoo#11831 (Enigmatix#2672).

Hi! My guild Business Casual [A] Wymrest Accord id looking for more raiders. We raid Friday and Saturday at 8pm est. We are casual raiders but we are serious about it and want to progress as far as we can in BOD while also having fun. We went 7/8 H for Uldir but got a late start. I feel like we can get into Mythic this raid. We have amazing members who are laid-back and chill. We like to cut up and have fun with each other. We also run M+, PvP and run old content together. We would love to add you to the team! Bnet Deletrix#1286 or Discord Xaveira#7609 if your interested. :slight_smile:

Heya, dunno if you’re open to faction swapping but,

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for BoD and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)

Hi! I come from the Guild Kingdom of Clouds on Stormrage. Our raid times are
9PM-12AM EST Tuesday/Thursday. (6-9PST)

We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild with the ultimate goal of getting AOTC and clearing Heroic with relative ease.

We strive to provide a fun and inclusive raid environment which focuses on progression while understanding that people have other responsibilities outside of WoW. Our philosophy is that if you bring what you love to play and are willing to learn and grow with us, then we will be able to get through the content at a sustainable pace.

We expect:

• That you are generally present at raid time.
  • You communicate when you will be absent ahead of time.
  • You bring an upbeat, learning attitude to the guild.
  • You have a desire to improve yourself and your ability to play your chosen class.

Required Add-ons:

• DBM, BigWigs, or equivalent

How To Apply:

• Join our recruitment discord at http://kingdomofclouds.rocks or http://discord.gg/zBqD8sm

Come have a chat with us!

Hi Moonmoon,

We would love to talk to you more about what you are looking for, please feel free to reach out to us with any questions!

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic raiding. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WOTLK.

Current Tier Progress: 8/8H 2/8M

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and are prepared with consumables (guild bank provides as many consumables as we can). You study the fights ahead of time and exhibit patience for progression. You communicate with officers about potential scheduling conflicts and sign up for raids in advance on our scheduling calendar.

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for all members)
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, M+ or farm content).

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: Ranged
All Applications are Accepted!

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com/

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:
Rhíannon - (Proserpin#1114)
Lissanna - Recruitment Officer (Lissanna#1777)
Mindylynne - Guild Master (Mindalen#1769).

Hi,

[H][Blackhand]<Exile> is openly recruiting raiders. We are a group of adults with full time lives outside of the game, but during our 4-6 hours of raid time a week (2 nights) we are still able to clear normal and heroic content in a timely fashion and have since BC.

Progression: 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic (Uldir)

Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 9PM – 11PM/12AM EST

Recruitment: all spots are available – We are looking for motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. Casuals are also welcome. That being said, we have high priority on the following:

• Ranged DPS – Preferably hunter, mage, boomie and elemental shaman.
  • Resto shaman

The list above is just our priority, but we would be willing to take any high quality player.

If you are interested in joining please feel free to contact us at –

Battlenet:

Punkybrew#11319

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 2 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hi MoonMoon, we are looking for a healer to join our team. Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Normal/Heroic Raiding guild on Thrall (EST). We are an adult guild and take a casual approach to raiding, but still set goals, and try and push ourselves. We want to get our AoTC but not at the expense of our members.
Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up. We converted Alliance in the past that have seen the error in their ways, so don’t let that hold you back.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for the BOD and into the future.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

I came over from Alliance and another server, but the cost was so worth it! This is the most fun I have ever had in a guild. All I had to do was listen to them raid in Discord, and I knew I had found my home. Such a great community, there is always someone online, the people are friendly and helpful, and no one yells when you make a mistake.

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
Full
Heals
One Fulltime position available
DPS:
Shadow Priest
DK
DH - We have Zero
Monk
(Closed) NO MORE HUNTERS
Druid - Boomkin
Shaman
Any

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9:15pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
We run Mythic +Monday’s, Wednesday is Alt/casual raid night, Saturday we run Transmog or old content, Sunday we do Timewalking raids, Black Temple and Ulduar when they are up.

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
We are an Adult only Guild and require our members to be at least 25 years old.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”

Hi Moonmoon,

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586