Looking for casual raid guild

Coming back off a small break and looking to get into raiding again in a more casual friendly setting as well as some Mythic +. Currently been playing between Fury Warrior, Guardian Druid, Disc Priest and starting on my evoker Healer. Though I am a very flexible player able to fill just about any position that is needed. I am EST and looking for something that raids more in the evenings, I am available basically everyday unless work requires me to be gone for a day or two. I have mixed raiding experience dating back to original Wotlk.
Btag - Amaterasu#11216

hello there!
Knights of Konquest-US Area-52 Horde
We are a 16 year semi-hardcore raiding guild. We have gained AOTC in every tier. Over the last 16 years we have evolved into a guild made up from working class adults. Most have families and children. We raid Wed-Friday. 6pm Pst to 9pm pst. We have people running keys all the time. We are looking to fill the current roles. 1 Main spec tank. 1 Healer. And dps. We take players of all makes and types. If you are looking for a new home and are tired of the pug life please feel free to come check us out. Add me in game at magnusprime#1120

Hey there! Check out our recruitment post because I think we might be a good fit :slight_smile:

I’m not a full recruiter, but I’m sure my guild officers wouldn’t mind if I extended you an invitation:

We are <Phoenix> of Whisperwind/Dentarg. The guild has been around… well practically forever, and we are currently finishing Normal raiding and shifting into Heroic.

This guild is very casual and has a “come as you are” attitude towards raiding and M+. People come and go as needed because we all have lives and “life happens” to everyone at some point.

We are currently hosting an M+ “Sunday Funday” every week to help people get (at least one or maybe more) keys done each week for vault choices (there are people doing keys during the week as well, Sunday is our catch-up day for people that miss during the week).

You can contact Beaupeep-Dentarg and I’ll connect you with someone that can invite you if you are interested.

Hi there, I’m interested in talking more about having you trial for our roster your priest.

Add me on discord to discuss more to see if it’s a good fit, and look at this recruitment post that sums it all up pretty well !

my disc is @_sheepie

Hi Vhalanax!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord: kiuayoukai
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- vanthegreat504
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

[NA] [H/A] (Zul’Jin) Critically Dumb 9/9H

Critically Dumb is looking for players to solidify our raid roster for Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible

Who are we?

Critically dumb is a guild formed by a group of friends that enjoyed playing together and wanted more from the community of the game. On a cold winter night in 2018, the guild was founded by a group of friends and has been steadily growing ever since. The original goal of the guild was to raid together but it quickly grew to become a guild that not only achieved AOTC but also has dipped its toes into mythic every tier since.

PVE

The main goal of Critically Dumb is to achieve AOTC each tier and progress as far as we can into mythic before the end of the tier. We enjoy progression raiding and enjoy playing the game together to its fullest extent in all forms of content in the game. However, we also enjoy playing other games outside of world of warcraft together and also enjoy content outside of raiding. Most of our raid team runs keys together outside of raid time and achieved Keystone Hero last season and plan on achieving it this season as well.

We are currently priority looking for all dps specs to round out the mythic roster. High priority needs are a warrior, DH, and spriest.

PVP

Recently we have broadened our horizons to include a RBG team that is led by one of our members with extensive knowledge of PVP and RBG’s. Our raiders participate in PVP outside of raids on off nights of raid and we are actively creating a RBG team to see how far we can push ourselves in PVP.

AVAILABILITY

It is imperative to our raid team that you are on time and can maintain a near perfect attendance to raid. Our raid times are and always have been 8pm-11pm EST on Tuesday and wednesday. That being said, we understand that real life comes first and sometimes you will not be able to make it.

Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible

Currently we are 9/9H and looking to start mythic progression.

How to Apply
Please reach out to me on discord dave.8008

Hello there!!

[N/A] [Too Old For This] (H/A) 9/9H

Too Old For This is currently looking to fill some DPS slots for our current Heroic/Mythic prog team. We consider ourselves a “Mid-Core” guild, valuing the fun of the game in equal part to downing content.

We are also recruiting members looking for a more non-raider playstyle! Wanting to run M+, clear timewalking and older content, only raid occasionally once a week on our alt night ect!

Raid Times

• Tuesday/Saturday from 9p-12a EST Heroic/Mythic Progression
  • Thursday starting at 9p EST we have an optional community night.
    We primarily us community night to run the raid on Normal (soon to be Heroic once we are fulling progressing into Mythic) to gear raiders that are behind, casual players, and trial with recruits… We also use the time to do achievement runs, mount farming, M+, timewalking and ect!

Expectations

Enjoy the game and always strive to improve when you can! Don’t be afraid to ask for help and always feel free to offer it! As the name implies, we are all “older” gamers, looking to have fun and not let egos/attitudes get in the way of it - while still managing to down content as a decent pace!

If any of this sounds fun to you, or if you have questions, please reach out!
Contact info

• Discord: aeodeka
  • Bnet: Aeo#1512

Happy Monday, Still looking for a casual group :slight_smile:

Hey let me know!

Knights of the Alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, and all roles, for our raiding, Mythic+, and PvP teams.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raided in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off raiding due to real-life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top ten guild on Lightbringer and a top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my three older brothers, my two little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my uncle, my aunt, and my cousin all in the guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us a lot of crap. We trash-talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have a lot of fun while in the guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, and we bring cauldrons, feasts, codexes, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. This brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important than WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, then onward to Mythic, every raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST for our main raid, and Saturday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST, for our second raid. For M+, our guild focuses on getting our guild members through KSM, and then pushing to see how high we can go. We currently have a team training to join the Mythic Dungeon Invitational in August/September to see how high they can do. Finally, for PvP, we do RBG’s every Monday, Arenas on Thursday, and our goal is between 1800-2100 every season. In fact, there are some that are shooting for 2400 this next season.

We are currently looking for all classes and all specs. Our guild boasts the best healing core on the server and many of our DPS are top ten for their class/spec. So, if the bullet points above sound good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

Knights of the Alliance | Guilds of WoW

Hello! Just wanted to stop in and invite you to join our discord channel! We would love to have you as we grow our Raiding Team. we are looking for Raiders who want to progress into Mythic - Our goal is to run a few Heroics to get to
know each other then right into Mythic Prog :slight_smile:

Mok’Nathal - Raid times are 8PM EST Friday, Saturday/Sunday

https://discord.gg/zaPEfuwCD

Hey, sent you a btag request. Could you give us the chance to speak to you for a bit?