Looking For casual guild [Alliance]

Not that anyone reads realm forums… :wink:

But if I’m wrong about that, I’m looking for a casual sort of guild good for an older returning player that splits time between an assortment of MMOs and even logs out now and then.

I play pretty much any role across a wide array of characters and don’t do ‘mains’.

On coming back, I’ve decided to take up my long ignored Alliance characters and explore the lore and stories over there. I’m not looking for hard hitting progression or intense PvP or anything like that. I’m looking for folks that I can chat with, do dungeons with, maybe a normal raid, and explore mythics and M+ at a more relaxed pace (you won’t find me in the higher keys even if I was able to do them like I am with the Fractals of GW2 that M+ is based on).

That said, I’ve also been in and once ran a casual guild that was so casual we did nothing. So I’m not looking for a ‘gang of solo players’ where most of the people haven’t logged in for a few years. :slight_smile:

So, if anyone is reading this, and if you’re casual but actually do things together, let me know.

Hey if you are still looking for a guild then pls hit me up MasterP#11482.

We have a tight knit small guild of casuals adults that like to drink, kick, and do some M+. We would love to grow our small guild and would like to talk to you if you are interested in joining us.

Happy New Year!