Looking for Casual Alliance Friends

I am a long time player but think I’ve slowed down in time. So I am looking for friends on Alliance (I have no interest in Horde, I’ve tried for 14 years to get into Horde but I’m die hard Alliance through and through). By Casual friend, I mean that we would play together if things worked out, but if not, then no big deal. While not opposed to Joining a guild, it should be on Proudmore as that’s where my toons are, not that I’m completely opposed to re-rolling a toon, but the guild would have to be amazing.

I’m down for PvP, Transmog Runs, Dungeons, leveling alts or whatever, as long as it’s a social situation. Be Mature and be social and let’s see if we can both make a casual friend.

Battlenet: Githh#1949

We’re Horde (EEK!) AND Alliance, very social crew - maybe we can be what you’re hoping for!

Here’s our info: 2.0 is a highly active, social community and run both Horde + Alliance.
We’re a friendly group who likes to progress without the elitist mentality!

We run keys often from beginners to pushers and everything in between! Maybe it could work for you!

I’d be happy to talk or have you join right away:
Saxx#1747

Bump for Paladins! (Really?) It must be the class that yields the best personalities at heart. I’m a lock! I’m a good person, really!

Anyways, we are a small, slow grow, adult guild that focuses on fun and people first. multi-game-community. If you’re still looking or want to chat more/ roll an alt- give us a shout. <3