Looking for AOTC/Social Guild

been playing the game for years but haven’t found the right home to be part of

You know doing the usual content in (retail)
Mythic Plus
Timewalking
Xmog runs
Raids

Social Aspect:
hopefully a active voice chat in discord.
I know everybody has life but it’s nice to hang out and do contact together while talking
and not just have people leave after raid or Mythic Plus.
Environment:
knowing how to take a joke but not to make it too serious where people are uncomfortable or need to leave discord

if you feel like your guild meets these requirements
please leave your Discord and guild info below

1 Like

Hey Galestanna, You sound like a good fit for us. We are on Area52 and raid on the weekends, We also run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. Here is more about our guild

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 1/9M / 9/9H
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

Hey!

My guild Daybreak @ Tichondrius is currently recruiting chill players who enjoy the game in any and all capacity - altoholics, collectors, PVPers, key pushers, recently returning or new players - we’d love to have you!

Our community events include mount/mog runs, pvp nights, keys, movie nights, and anything else that sounds fun. Discord is active during the day and many guildies enjoy running WotLK content in our sister guild and D4 together as well.

As a guild we’re AOTC VotI 2/8M and AOTC Aberrus with several members having KSM completed for the season already. Raid days are Mon / Wed @ 7PM PST. If you’re interested in raiding casually once heroic is on farm the team is happy to have non raiders on Mondays for relaxed runs.

As a guild we’ve Progressed to AOTC VotI 2/8M, and AOTC Aberrus.

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm PST.

We’re hoping to build a fun and friendly community of mature gamers and nerds who like to smash pixels in their downtime.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in please let us know.

Discord: bresei#4676
Bnet: bresei#1157

Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

Cheers!

Hi Galestanna! Pensive would love to be your guild family and I think we will fit what you are looking for - we have players of all types!

We are an Alliance-based, dual faction, social guild welcoming community-minded members. We offer an environment that is geared toward mature adults without toxicity or overt vulgarity. We have a non-discriminatory environment with friendly players and mature leadership. We provide dual faction Discord, guild repairs, raffles, m+ push, and smiles. Rank advancement based on participation and overall friendly attitude.

See reviews here!

Pensive strives to be mature and chill guild where guildies get away from stressors of real life. As such, we keep chat clear of vulgarity, begging for speed leveling, gold, carrying, politics, religion, and other potentially toxic topics. We are laid back in the respect that all members play what they want - how they want, when they want - with the same full guild support, friendship and camaraderie as any Raider or Leadership Member. Members are helpful, kind, supportive and fun. Leadership and Officers are mature and responsive.

Mythic+, old content, raffles, and more! Raid teams: T/Th pm, and Sat pm, and 12p-3pm .

For Alliance invite: Use the in game guild application and wait to be screened!

For Horde invite: DM GM Veravox @ Bnet nestlie#1700 or veravox on Discord!

1 Like

going to test you out

1 Like

Hello Galestanna!

I know how that feeling is - finding the right place that isn’t a saltine cracker, is fun and social - but can also clear content.

So ~ I went and made my own guild, and so far the community is thriving, exactly the environment I always wanted (which aligns much with you!)

We’re more a community these days than a guild, I do not force people to xfer to Stormrage, so you are welcome to join the community and discord, but I’d never say no to a transfer.

We run Mythic+ on the regular, often times with sort of random dates to gather the folks, and we are full clearing the raid in heroic regularly. See below for my Recruitment spam!

[Degenerates Only] - Stormrage - Is Freshly Formed M+/Raiding Guild of sweaty Degens. LF Chill & Semi-Casual folks. We’re all about being loud and have a good time. We have some great gamers apart of the group that are happy to help/teach/hang out.

Our goal as a guild is to be a true community in that - folks feel free to chit chat, to ask for help, to group regularly without feeling left out or ignored.

H Reclears currently - Thursday 9pm-12am EST. Content is easy - practice and good vibes are what clears bosses. Standing in fire does sometimes give you a buff, and its usually my healing parses :wink: Stress free and fun raiding environment is our ultimate goal.

Normal / Alt night - Sunday 9pm EST - 12am EST

Mythic+ - We do mythic plus nights usually on our offnights, sometimes I schedule an event day for this. We run keys for alts, but also push higher keys if you are interested in that part of the game as well.

We also do fun events - Discord Transmog contests, and ingame events.

If we’re not having a good time, what is the point?

Send me a discord friend request if you wanna chat more :slightly_smiling_face: You are welcome to sit in discord and partake.

Discord: mayonnaise_
Btag: Musturd#11211

Hi Galestanna!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Howdy, Galestanna,
We’re Chain Reaction on Lightbringer, an AotC guild, 7-9:30pm pst T/Th. Not sure what you’re looking to main, but figured I’d reach out, since it sounds like you might be a good fit with what we’re looking for.
Hit me up, RowanBeth#1291 on Battlenet or rowanbeth on Discord if you like!

I sent you an in game mail! You can reply to that or contact me on Bnet or discord! =) Looking forward to having you in our guild home!