Looking for AOTC/M+ Guild for TWW

Looking for a friendly guild that will raid Tues, Wed, Thurs between the hours of 7PM to 10PM EST. Looking to get into running M+ and the upcoming Delves with new friends.

Hi Kiarasky, “Insanity Raiding” (18+, not CE) may be a good fit for you. We have been building a new raid group for WWI, and we raid T/W 7:45-10pm EST. Just FYI, The new Delves are solo runs w/ Bram and not group runs (Been doing the Beta a bit, so been doing those). We do run M+, but there are no scheduled days for them. Guildies post their keys in g-chat, when a large number of members are online. The guild also does some PVP (BGs-not rated). transmog, mount, pet runs, TWs, questing, etc. A number of our guildies also are aged 50+, and the guild has been in existence since 2010. If we sound like the perfect new home for you, contact me in-game afternoons for an invite, but if you can’t catch me online, then just apply through guild-finder to Insanity Raiding" (under Raid tab, not social) and we will get you in through there. Hope to have you join our family!

Still looking

Hello Kiarasky, < Dead Heart > Might be a good fit! Our roster is pretty wide open so you’d be able to play what ever you wanted. Our times almost fit your times perfectly. :black_heart: Hoping to hear back from you!

Raid Times Wed & Thurs 8p to 11p EST.

GM Contact Info: Bnet Breeet#11114 // Discord Breeat or Enzoul#4167

TLDR; If you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere that still steamrolls mythic bosses and pushes keys, then welcome home, we’re glad you’re here :black_heart:

Introduction

Welcome to Dead Heart! My name is Breeat (Frank IRL) and I have been playing this game since Vanilla. I’m married now and done with school so I have a lot of free time. So I decided to create a pleasant and pressure free community that kills mythic raid bosses and pushes keys.

My immediate goal is to recruit aggressively so that we have enough players to start raiding once War Within season 1 starts. My long term goal is to have a roster of 30 or so raiders so that we can progress mythic and farm heroic / dungeon keys together. I’m also going to be keeping tabs on anyone with interest in becoming an officer to help me keep this ship sailing.

An ideal raider will have previous raiding experience, an understanding of their class/spec, and prepare for raid nights in and out of game. They will also put in reasonable time to improve their performance outside of raid. During the raid, we will respect everyone’s time by showing up 5 to 10 mins prior to the raid so that we can start clearing trash on time.

If you’re interested in becoming an officer please DM me. An ideal officer is someone who is a great raider and leader, approachable, transparent, and exemplifies what it means to be a member of Dead Heart.

Guild Philosophy

1. Build a community of competent, like minded individuals that meet together a couple times a week to have fun killing raid bosses and push keys.
  2. Maintain a comfortable mid-core “serious but casual” environment where stress is minimal and no one feels pressured.
  3. Provide guild members with tools and resources that helps facilitate success in and out of the game.
  4. Improve on past mistakes and always strive to push past our limits.

Bumping again…11Pm is a hard pass

1 Like

Ok no worries, figured I’d at least ask :slight_smile:

Still looking for a home

Hi,
You need home, we have home… trade?

Jk (kind of)!

We are recruiting a few dps for our raid team though. I’m linking our forums post below, but we’re a solid bunch (mythic raiders back when sleep was a suggestion).

Take a peep and if it peeks your interest, reach out to Liarparadox or myself, we’ll be happy to chat (bnet is usually the quickest, but I’ll pigeon mail any way you want).

Cheers!
Kassle