Looking for AOTC Guild to call home

Group of three friends looking for a guild to raid and run mythic+. We prefer a more mature atmosphere (as we have decided we are a bunch of old folks). Can raid any day but Thursday and Monday. Currently have progression on Normal (5/10) with appropriate logs if needed. Would prefer to be Horde and open to transfer to a new server if we find the right group. Group includes a ret paladin, hunter, and a hybrid that could play most healer specs as well as a couple dps. All toons are 180s ilvl with years of raid experience
Contact Lodie#1158 bnet or BRINOR#5253 on discord

Hi there we are on Horde Side of Area-52

< Soup or Guild > is a new guild recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

We had our 1st heroic raid last night and finished 8/10 with plans to raid again tonight.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots! Ranged dps would be highly preferred.

Full on tanks for raid and currently have a lot of melee. Any skilled players would still be considered, and are still welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact oxreborn#1287 in game, oxreborn#5533 in discord, or respond here for more info

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/lf-magedkhunter-h-comfortably-rum-zj-410h/630130

Greetings!

We are looking to fill up our raid team for Castle Nathria! We are lacking Melee DPS and a few healers. We currently run 2/2/6 and would like to add heals and DPS to our weekly run. We are currently 5/10 N CN, but have potential to progress further with the addition of quality players.

We are mature and friendly players who want to have fun and progress at the same time. We coordinate weekly Mythic+ dungeon groups on week nights and Raids on the weekends.

Raid with us Saturday 8pm - 11pm Server / Sunday 8-10pm.

Don’t hesitate to reach out via Battle Net or in-game guild recruitment.

We hope to see you in Azeroth!
– Surv#1272

It sounds like you all would fit well in our community! We are in the process of completing our first N CN clear with the intention of steeping into Heroic. We also schedule Mythic+ guild runs during week nights.

Please consider in your search for a guild. Our guild is based on Garrosh-US-Horde, however players from Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, and Hakkar may also join!

Goood luck with your search!

Hello! I am interested in talking to you about your guild, could you please whisper me in game? Or, I sent you a friend request (I think!). My Blizzard ID is Theorem#11413. I play a Disc Priest and I’m interested in running more M+/Raid Content. Thank you! Character name on Daggerspine is “Mode”

1 Like