Looking for an RP/PVE guild

Hi everyone!

Posted this in the bsb discord as well but figured might as well throw the broadest net that I can :smiley:

I came here back at the end of TBC - mostly been keeping to myself (still kind of am while leveling) while checking out the community and server. I have to say that so far, everyone has been the loveliest group of people Iā€™ve seen on this game in a really long time. Looking now to get more involved with a casually active guild on Horde side; one that holds events regularly but real life does sometimes have to come first. Been playing on and off since OG classic so not a new player or new to RP but definitely a bit rusty.

Not playing on retail at all lately, so spending all my time here. Not even sure if Iā€™m going to play Dragonflight at this point. I havenā€™t done endgame content or played seriously since maybe Pandaria.

Right now I have one, maybe two characters (77 priest) who are looking but primarily looking for a home for my admittedly boosted hunter. I know thereā€™s a few guilds that are a bit more open to cross faction so depending on feedback/reception either a blood elf or high elf whoā€™s only recently returned.

Basing the concept on ā€œIn the Shadow of the Sunā€ just because itā€™s one of my favourite short stories set in the universe.

If anyone is recruiting or can point me in a good direction, it would be appreciated!

In game Iā€™m LoryaƱa the hunter or on the forums/discord :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey there! Iā€™m mostly Alliance so the scope I can offer is limited, but from what Iā€™ve heard is that the major Horde RP guilds arenā€™t ā€œactivelyā€ recruiting, exactly. You wonā€™t see many advertisements, but if you inquire with them you might be able to join.

Sadly youā€™ll mostly have to look around to previous posts/whoā€™s active in the Discord and take the first step currently. I do know Horde is growing a lot lately, though, so there could still be some newer RP guilds or PvE guilds that are doing open recruitment. Just keep your eyes peeled and I hope you find something good!

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s what Iā€™ve noticed; a lot of guilds are kinda slowing down on the recruitment thing just because of the influx of new players with the wotlk launch.
Which I completely get.

Thanks!

1 Like