Looking for an Alliance RP guild

Hiya. I’ve got some characters on MG - I’m an Earthen Ring refugee - and I’m interested in finding a good RP guild for one or more of my characters (currently have 2, maybe 3-4, characters on MG I’d like to RP as).

Characters include this guy I’m posting as (grizzled monster hunter), two worgen (werewolfish, mostly; one is very uncomfortable in his worgen form and generally tries to pass as a human, the other is a largely peaceful druid), and others.

There’s a variety among the characters, so I’m just trying to scope out any good potential RP guilds for any of them. Asking in the server channels doesn’t seem to do much good, so I figured I’d see if anyone would help me out here instead.

Looking for fun RP. I usually play in evenings and nights EST/EDT. Preference if the guild isn’t wholly centric on one race (i.e., no worgen-only guilds, please).

1 Like

Since there isn’t a lot to go off from here I figure I can go ahead and pitch my guild a little bit. Astalynn is an academy of sorts where mages, or anyone really, can congregate and talk about magic and share together. Research and special projects are conducted and there isn’t a topic that Astalynn will not study.

What that means is if you want to push your arts you can do so safely here. Let me know if that sounds like something you’d like to be a part of or have an interest in! Slumberkeg, Caeilin, and Meliodas/Oswald are others you can talk to but they’re not as cool as me! -flex flex-

3 Likes

I’ve not been in a RP guild for many years now, so I’m not sure what to ask for, haha. I’m also not sure what is available - I never really see any advertising on the server.

Thank you for the reply, though! I don’t have any mage or magic-user characters at the moment, but I admit now I’m tempted to make one! This sounds very fun. If it’s magic-centric RP, I imagine is pretty much a guild for mages? Or do you guys accept other classes?

1 Like

All classes are accepted if they want to learn any kind of magic or teach it. We have a lot of fun here and could use more lawful or morally good types to counteract the dubious members a bit.

2 Likes

So you know, there is a Stormwind Job Faire every month (last Sunday each month at 8p in the grassy area north of the SW docks).

It’s an IC way for people to find a guild home by meeting with guilds/ merc groups/ businesses/ schools/ etc. currently recruiting.

Another good way is to hit up the Cathedral Square area in front of the cathedral. Many people actively recruiting will set up shop there to recruit.

2 Likes

The Storm Glaive is recruiting! Give us your poor, your tired, your grizzled monster hunters and shy worgen, your druids and tidesages – we accept all races, classes, and levels! We skew chaotic good, and our events don’t tend to get too dark or graphic although of some of our members’ personal RP can get pretty dark. We don’t tell you what to do, we just try to keep the guild itself on the Avengers side of things, not the The Boys or the Watchmen side.

If this sounds good to you, read up on as at www.thestormglaive.com or check out our forum post here: [A-RP] The Storm Glaive is recruiting! Merchants, explorers, inventors, and more!

1 Like

Thanks so much for the replies, everyone! Had a busy week, but with the weekend coming up I’m going to start looking for guilds and contacting people again.

Check out < Astalynn > you won’t regret it.

1 Like