Looking for an Alliance rp guild!

Hey there! Been on the looking for a guild for my Ren’dorei, here! I am going to post some about him, here and give me a shout if you think he would be a good fit for your crew!

Name: Ceroleion Starshadow (Mage in game class)
A ren’dorei gear mage!

Cero spends a great deal of time, furthering his work from a time before the exile. While still in Silvermoon, Cero was an engineer with a specialty in fixing and making upgrades to the mechanical walkers the patrol the city, but he is not limited to that.

Now, within the ranks of the Ren’dorei, Cero enjoys research of any kind. Be it artifacts found around Azeroth, mechanical or non-mechanical in nature. He also keeps his head into inventions, but with a twist. He now tries to infuse his creations and the creation of others with void essence. A study on how he can use the energy to further empower his and others weapons!

So, something along the lines of a research guild or a mercenary company that he would be able to develop armor and weaponry for the members!

A little ooc info and wants.

I am 33, so I would prefer a guild with like aged or at least 21+
Discord and people that hang out and actually speak to each other is a must, too much of that not going around these days!
Not looking for people who meme talk in guild chat all day long, that is simply annoying to me!

Thank you for reading my post and I look forward to meeting with someone of you, in game! Shoot me a whisper in game @ ceroleion or respond to this! Good day, friends!

Hello!

The Phantom Legion is always looking for new people :slight_smile:

Our guild is a black military company within the Alliance with a strong researching department! We do have weekly events (both missions and social). We do have a pretty active discord.

Message me on discord Shadebow#0037, in-game at Nesima or Tragan if any of this sounds interesting!

Good morning!
We Hear Voices is newer rp guild that has other events coming up planned. We are an older age group as well with an established active discord.
So far we are planning a few rp events to set the tone of the guild along with a few other activities. If you would like more info you add my btag lethalvenoms#1855

The Storm Glaive is a long-lasting guild run by and largely populated by older players with full time jobs. We have adventure events twice a week and social RP at least once a week. We’re well connected with the larger RP communities of Moon Guard, and some of our members regularly attend immersive realm events.

IC, the Storm Glaive is a private merchant navy that frequently contracts with the Alliance. We encourage creative solutions, and have engineers & void users for you to roleplay with.

If you’re interested, you can reach me or another officer in-game, or on Discord @godnoble#6577.

Hope to hear from you!

Thanks for the reply, everyone. i believe I’ve found a home! Though any of you feel free to look me up or invite me to an RP event! Thanks for your time.