Looking for an Alliance guild that does PvP, Mythics, and Raids

I have been playing off and on for like 10-15 years but right now I do not really have any friends playing. I would love to meet some people to run daily BGs and also learn the raid and mythic dungeons. I mostly play on the weekends but I can raid during the week if that’s the schedule. Thanks for reading! I am playing MM hunter this season and I am on Stormrage Alliance

:star2: Join Our Epic Adventure! :star2:

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons
Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.
Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Restoration Shamans, Holy Pally, Resto Druid, or Preservation Evoker

DPS: Mage, Death Knight, Devastion Evoker, Boomkin Druid, Rogue, Windwalk Monk, Shadow Priest, Warrior,

Tanks: Warriors, Druid, Death Knight, Monk (we have Two Demon Hunter Tanks already)

Requirements:
Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.
How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

I added you on disc! sillwigler

491 resto druid atm interested in a guild like this. sacred1123 is my discord or sacred#1986 btag if your interested and want to talk

Hello im the GM of Bigfacts on Proudmoore we do not do not pvp. But we are looking to accomplish the other two. We would love to have you and look forward to hearing from you.
[Join Big Facts!]

Are you ready to conquer Azeroth’s challenges alongside a fresh, determined guild? Big Fact is calling all adventurers to join our ranks as we set our sights on heroic clears for this season in Dragon Flight Season 4.

:shield: About Us:

Big Fact may be new, but our passion for adventure and progression knows no bounds! We’re a tight-knit guild of determined players who value camaraderie, teamwork, and growth. With a focus on heroic clears for this season, we’re ready to tackle every obstacle in our path.

:crossed_swords: Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays: 6:00-9:00 PM server time

Fridays: 6:00-9:00 PM server time

:dart: What We Offer:

Experienced leadership dedicated to guiding our guild to greatness.

Organized raiding with a focus on heroic clears and teamwork.

A supportive community of players who embrace both challenges and victories.

Opportunities for dungeon runs, PvP battles, and social events to bond with fellow guildmates.

:mag_right: What We’re Looking For:

All Roles Needed: Tanks, healers, and DPS!

Skilled players eager to join us on our journey and contribute to our success.

Positive attitudes and a hunger for improvement and progression.

Team players who prioritize cooperation and effective communication.

Respectful individuals committed to fostering a welcoming and inclusive community.

Whether you’re a seasoned raider or a newcomer to the scene, there’s a place for you in Big Fact! Join us as we carve our path through heroic encounters and forge lasting friendships along the way.

Contact [Deadlykitten#1231362] or [Offseeker#1965] in-game for more information or to apply. Adventure awaits with Big Fact! :rocket:
Discord: Offseeker#8065