Looking for an adventure, magic or mystery/intelligence themed Alliance RP guild

I’m looking for an active, lore-abiding, small or medium sized RP guild for either of my non-afflicted Gilnean mains (one a monster hunter, the other a semi-competent warlock). I’m primarily looking for an adventure/mercenary, magic/artifact/research or mystery/intelligence themes - though my main ‘no’s’ are military, naval, noble, evil (though morally grey is fine, especially for the warlock!) or completely non-combat/adventure.

I prefer guilds that at least do an interview and or app, so nothing that does mass invites or completely open recruitment. Hoping to find something that is or at least leans 18+ to get out of the Stormwind area with, do some events and especially start/get involved in in-between stories with.

If anyone knows of anything and could point me in the right direction, I’d really appreciate it! Searching Stormwind and browsing the forums hasn’t worked out just yet for me.

5 Likes

It’d be cool to see something like this.

I want to give this a bump.

Bump.

In deed! I’d like to see something like this come about.
I’m curious, how would an RP adventure guild centered around magic/artifact/research work? I’m… asking for a friend <.<

Hello it’s me Juspion!!

You can check out Picks and Pints, we are an adventuring company that often does events outside of the usual RP cities. My interview was Halflan got really drunk and I needed to help him off the floor, I then tried to carry him away while singing I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU but he refused.

Got roll events and all that good stuff. I’d write more but I’m on mobile and about to step into work.

Yet here’s the recruitment thread :+1::sparkles:

Well, if you’re looking for something Magic/Artifact/Research, you might also consider, The Order of Amberstaff.

Seems like a pretty neat guild. Shame they’re ex-Kirin Tor though. Vex here is with the Kirin Tor, so, that rules them out for a RP guild for me.