Looking for an active Social Guild

Hi. I am looking for an active social guild for Season 4 and beyond. I main my Hunter (477 Ilevel, AOTC, 2100 Mythic + rating (2500 last season). I am looking for an AOTC raid team (with possible casual Mythic Raiding after AOTC) that raids weekdays 7-10 Server (max I can raid is 10:30 Server).

1 Like

Hi Ironfox fellow hunter, “Insanity Raiding” (18+) may be for you (NOT CE). We are a large Casual progressive that has been around since 2010, and among our membership are a number of players aged 50+. We are also a NO Benching Ever guild, and our raiding mentality is more like old school Vanilla where we will work on more difficult bosses multiple times w/o whining til we get that boss down. Our GM is very firm on this rule since she has witnessed many guilds fall for benching players, and myself knows of 3 very large ones that ended last year. We are currently rebuilding our raid team for Season 4. Our raid days are: T/W 7-10pm EST. The guild strives to help gear it’s members and obtain AOTC, and dabble in a bit of Mythic if time allows. The guild is also active in keys (we don’t schedule them). Members just announce if they have a key they want to run in g-chat. The most people online are in the evenings and weekends for running those. Guildies will also do TWs, old content runs (for mounts, transmogs), some PVP (BGs only), etc. If you have any further questions, you can contact me during the daytime or ask through mail, but if we sound like the perfect home for you, and you would like to join us, just go under guild finder (Raid tab, not Social) and apply directly to “Insanity Raiding”, since my WIM doesn’t always pick up unusual spellings in names for invites. Hope to have you join our family!