Looking For An Active Guild That Despises PUGs as much as I do

I think the title says it all. I mostly play on the weekends in the morning. If your guild is clicky and mostly PUGs, probably don’t respond to this post.

I enjoy low stress keys and can be convinced to raid with the right people.

Need a tank? I can do it.

Need a healer, I do that too.

Need a dps? I can beat most healers and tanks on the damage meters (depending on how many shots I’ve had).

I’m really just looking for a laid back group of people to make fart jokes with and sometimes kill things together.

Please note that the second someone in your guild mentions ilevel or io score, I will make a sarcastic comment and bail. I also have a very low tolerance for paladins.

I’m sure this post makes me extremely attractive to your guild. Call me maybe. :rofl:

Oh, also, Billy Mays is dead. Can we get this guy to change his name or something?

1 Like

Hey! It sounds like we may be a good fit. We are Falkor and we’re looking for DPS/healers for our Friday/Saturday raid team. It’s a heroic prog group but we’re laid back and don’t stress. We also enjoy frequent m+ and random guild events. If you’d like to chat more my disc is Böundless#7559 :slight_smile:

I had to do a double take to see if I wrote this, because this basically describes me to a T. LOL.

After my dedicated group fell apart on SL release, I haven’t been able to find a group since that I could just stick with. Most were fully of cliques and I was just a body in the raid; it was hard to get into the inner circle and once my kid was born I didn’t have the energy to even try.

So I’ve been pugging my way and I am so sick of pugging. It hasn’t been terrible this week, but lord it’s just become a nightmare more often than not. I want a group that I can chill and run with; one I can crack up if someone does something dumb and wipes us all. One that wants to push keys for fun, and when we achieve our goal, do it again on an army of alts to change things up. I can tank. I can heal. I can DPS. I can do it all (though I tend to prefer healing, but it really depends on the week and my mood).

I mostly only get to play in the evening ( after 6:30pm central time).

But yeah… If you find one, Kaehrie, bring me with you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there, Im Kngs from and we are an AOTC guild dabbling into mythic raiding this expansion. We are in need currently of all classes to fill out our roster. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11pm EST, with an alt group raiding on Wednesday nights. We are currently 9/9 N and 1/9 H. If you are interested add me in game @ Kngs#1668 or discord @ Kngx#4435