Looking for Alliance guild

I’m looking for a friendly, casual guild that still puts a little effort into raiding. I don’t need mythic progression but “trying” heroic progression is enough and 1 night a week is cool too. I am planning on tanking with this warrior, mythic + and raids. I’ve been warrior tanking for a long time and just generally enjoy it. This character will probably be 120 by the end of the week and geared for at least normal raid and up to +4 or +5 by the end of next week.

The last/most important thing I am looking for is just a good place to hang my hat with no elitism/cliques just people who are friendly and enjoying accomplishing whatever they want in this game.

You should check out The Shadow Crusade We are currently doing Mythic progression, but we also run an alt friendly Heroic every week. We are very helpful with getting keys done for people that need them. We use Discord for all guild events, but we fully understand if people feel uncomfortable speaking in comms. Our primary raid nights are Saturdays 7-11 pm ST and Sunday 7-10 pm ST. The alt Heroic raid takes place during weekdays. Come SL, we will be be focused on reaching AOTC each tier.

Speak with Vinnie-Destromath or Nishba-Azgalor or any other officer for a chat to make sure we are what you’re looking for and vice-versa. Easiest way is to find us in game in the guild finder tab and drop an application.