Looking for Alliance guild to call home

Hello!

So first thing first, a bit about me… I use to play WoW a lot back in MoP, then my friends quit playing at the beginning of WoD and I have been off and on since. After my friends quit, I basically just took my time with leveling, completed zones, solo’d old content, worked on transmog, lots of solo stuff. Last time I raided in WoW was Normal CN in SL on my Hunter when I briefly joined a guild on Whisperwind. Great guild, good people. Though I quit due to mental health issues. I did a quick appearance at the beginning of DF but newborn baby aggro kept me from getting into it. But now my son is older and I can finally get back into the game!

With that being said, I am leveling a Ret Paladin (currently level 21), and I will also be learning Holy and Prot spec. Never healed before but it is something I am interested in learning. I have been a PLD main in FFXIV for about 7-8 years now, I know, different game, but I would imagine I could figure tanking out in WoW too lol. I love working on Professions, transmogs, farming mounts and I try to be as helpful as I can (Im Canadian, Ill even say sorry for you). I would love to get back into raiding, would love to become a heroic raider at some point haha. Ive never done a M+ before, I hear about keys but really have no idea what they are.

I do use VC for raids, though I am usually quiet unless its to ask questions about mechanics, acknowledge callouts or to give feedback. Otherwise my anxiety goes crazy if I go into VC to just chit chat and hangout, its not as bad when I get to know the people though. I know, odd duckling.

Im available most evenings from 7pm-11pm PST. 7pm is the earliest I can do due to wife and kid aggro. Sadly I cant be on every evening but I will be able to commit to raid days, if I make the cut, when I get to that point haha.

My btag is Diaz#11873
Discord is Diaz#7798

Still looking :slight_smile:
Just hit 62 on my Pally. Working on Mining, Jewelcrafting, Fishing and Cooking as well!