Looking for adult raiding guild

hello all,
I’m currently looking for an active mythic/key/raiding guild. currently running my MM hunter. started back in 05, quit around 2018 and came back about a month ago for DF. I can do runs just about every or any night eastern time, weekends usually free. always on time. looking for serious but fun raiders. If anyone from the old days remember me Ozmister (warlock) hit me up. currently as of this post Ilvl 373.

thanks all
Oz

Hi Preditor - We’re recruiting for a new raid team here at Bold, and based on what you stated in your post I think we may be a good fit for you.

About our new FS team
Our new team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season 1. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a successful and thriving guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

• Friday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST
  • Saturday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST

Contacts

• GM: Jäger#11356
  • Recruiting Officer: Devonellah#1509 | Discord: Devonellah#0195

We’re very active all week running M+ and have a ton of fun in Discord as well. If this sounds like something that would interest you - reach out at your convenience!

For more info about the team in more detail click here.

-Dev

Hi Preditor and fellow MM, “Loyal Beyond Blood” (18+) may be a good fit for you. We have a T/W raid (N 8/8, 7-10pm, must be minimum of 370 in gear and 20k+ dps) and a F/Sat raid (7-10 pm). The T/W run is pretty much filled w/ hunters, but the weekend run hadn’t started as yet, because of all of the holidays, so that would be a new group starting. We use Discord and not calendar to announce all of our events. Besides raiding the guild does M+ (both low and high keys), PVP, and more. Our members are friendly and helpful. If we sound like the perfect new home for you, just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. I usually come online in the early afternoons, but if you you can’t catch me, and just need an invite, just apply to our guild through guild-finder, and I’ll get you in through there. Hope to have you join our family!