Looking for active daytime/midday guild

I’m in the market for a guild that is active midday, ideally with Mythic+ and raiding. Having recently resubbed, I’m still gearing up, but I’m hitting it hard and should be ready shortly. I heroic raided through AotC Kil’Jaeden in Legion before taking some time off. I’m mostly looking for a tight group to hang out with that plays the group content and makes progress together – if you’re a killer bleeding edge group, awesome, but it’s not a requirement for me. I’d like raid time to be “taken seriously” but that doesn’t mean it’s Mythic raiding or bust. Just looking for a solid group of folks to tackle Azeroth with.

I’m willing to transfer for the right fit or join a community/play cross-server on a trial basis, or whatever works for you! Currently maining this Horde ret, but I do have Alliance guys at 120 as well and a couple classes on both factions at 120 or close to it, if you had a different need. Open to discussion!

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you if our times are what you’re looking for.
We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 7/8N EP. We plan to clear normal then heroic and push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Thanks for the info, but unfortunately those times won’t work for me. I’m looking for some activity during the daytime hours. Best of luck with your group!

Descendants of Lore is recruiting, we may be a good fit. We are not hard core and we can sometimes be silly during raid’s (have to have fun after all) but we also put in the time and effort to get stuff done. We are not a “heroic” guild, but we push for heroic each expansion. If we get it great, if we don’t at least we had fun 7/9H for Battle. If you feel like you would like to talk more please add me to battlenet. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion, but do not stress if we don’t clear all the way. We prefer to just have fun.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We have recently added a Saturday raid every other week along with Sunday. We are currently 2/2N 7/9H and raid with an average of 15 raiders consistently each week. (EP starts Sunday)

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a hybrid class that can DPS/Tank to help fill in as a tank for raids and Mythic plus on occasion.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Thanks for the info, your group sounds fun – again, I’m looking for something with daytime hours if possible, though!

No problem, good luck with your search I hope you find a good daytime guild! Check out Area-52 as a server there are a ton of guilds of all times here!

If Sat/Sun 9am-12pm isn’t too early for you, hit me up on bnet and we’ll talk - Zacheris#1577