Looking for a Unicorn

Hello all. My wife and I are looking to come back from a break but after joining many guilds that promised “we aren’t going anywhere” only for them to stop raiding or disband completely we are wanting to find a solid, consistent guild.

We ran our own guild for 9 years and started from a casual 1 night per week guild (Icecrown) and grew it into a Cutting Edge guild (Emerald Nightmare/Trial of Valor) before shutting it down mid way through Nighthold due to a last minute notice move IRL.

We have played on and off since then after stabilizing our RL situation and keep getting deterred by constant wheel of: Find guild, Gear toons they need, Raid for 2 weeks - a month, Guild dies/breaks up.

We are looking for a STABLE group, no we aren’t looking for world first or even CE every tier. We own our own business and don’t need 6 day/week raid schedules + 7000 mythics/day requirements. However we don’t want a super casual “its ok if you are doing 3 dps as long as you have fun” guild either.

My wife wants to main shaman (Ele with a Resto os)

I am undecided on class/role to play but have multiple options (I can tank and dps to a CE level)

I understand that I am searching for a Unicorn here and some may say that I am too picky or whatever but with the over population of guilds out there surely we can find something that works.

Btag: Haytred#1922

Discord: Siynn#6047

1 Like

Hey,
Sent you a discord request, would really like to chat. My wife and I have been in the same boat, we ended up making our own guild to finish out the expansion and head into shadowlands. If you got some time to chat let me know, I will be around most of the day!

Hey we’re kinda in the same boat as well. Myself and some friends kinda came back cause corona fever and decided to make our own thing. add my b-tag buttercup#1858

Hello Saykred,

We might be the guild for you! Our guild, < We Released >, is currently in a rebuilding phase for Mythic Ny’alotha and securing a raid team for Shadow Lands. We have about 20-30 active members who raid, push keys, or strictly PVP. We hold our heroic nights as “proving” night so we can see who is mythic ready. The core of the raid team is 5/12 mythic and we are itching to get back! Below is our guild spam, please give it a look over. If it sounds like a good fit, or you have any questions, please add me on discord or bnet!

WE RELEASED on Thrall is currently opening its doors to recruitment! We are a semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild. Our core team is 5/12 Mythic Ny’alotha, and we are currently looking to fill the last few spots with dedicated raiders. We are looking for people who can dodge fire and still keep the numbers up. Since we are a guild of working adults, our time is precious to us. We don’t want to waste your time during progression fights, and we ask that you do the same. We expect you to know the fights, and ask questions before hand so we can maximize our raiding time during the weekend. You are more than members; we will be pushing Mythic Ny’alotha again.

Not a fan of raiding? We have a pretty solid group of Mythic+ players trying to push keys weekly. Any player seeking to push keys just needs to say so! No formal raid requirement is required.

RAID TIME
8:30-11:30 EST Saturday and Sunday

Current Progress: 12/12 Heroic (Our core is 5/12. Just need a full team for Mythic.)

Current Priorities:
Mage - Open
Warlock - High
Priest - High
Rogue - Open
Druid - Open
Monk - Open – MW High
Demon Hunter - Open
Shaman - Open – Resto High
Hunter - Open
Warrior - Open
Paladin - Open
Death Knight - Low

To apply or find out more information contact:
Bnet: Loki2w1#1690, TopSpanky#1161, Shaun#1186
Discord: Raffiki#5599

Late Night Vibes

Late Night Vibes on US-Proudmore Alliance:

This is a guild made by a handful of friends, new and old to WOW. !e have no experience running a guild, but we are looking to try our hand at it and maybe even make it go somewhere! We hope to have two dedicated raid groups for the launch of Shadow Lands. We want to create a diverse community of players who are available to do anything they might want to, Including keystones, PVP groups, world quest, and much much more!

For more info contact me on discord: Chronics#7490

Also sent you a friend request on discord!
We started our guild for the exact reasons you did. Tired of guild hopping!

Heres our blurb :slight_smile:

Hello Saykred & the missus!

I hope our guild may be that unicorn you’re looking for! We’re building & preparing for Shadowlands! We raid Friday/Saturday 7:30pm EST start time & Mythic Mondays!

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon!

If your interested you can check us at out S E V E N

< S E V E N > Recruitment](4/10M <S E V E N>Guild for the mature crowd. Tues/Thurs Raid)

hey there gonna send you a bnet invite. My guild at AVALANCHE has been around and raiding since BC(a good core of the players do remain) and even survived a mass exodus of our BoD core to be raiding and getting aotc this tier. We might be a little too casual for you since we focus on heroic mostly but hey we might be what you’re looking for.

Hey there Saykred,

Lot’s of unicorns out there apparently! We are a newly forming guild looking for good people to fill our roster and would love to chat!

I’m actually coming from a very stable guild to kick this thing off, and am actually a bit bummed in leaving. I really just want a bit more activity outside of raid nights, do not want progress limited at heroic, and want more m+ than just for a weekly chest. This is all possible without having to pug; this is roughly the intent, while certainly enjoying each other’s company at the same time!

I’ve added ya to Bnet and Discord, my contact info is also below. Our recruitment post below as well. Hope to chat with you soon!

Bnet: Bender#1870
Discord: Bender#1504

Order of Azeroth is an alliance guild that has created a steadily growing community with a focus on PVE. We have some fun characters for sure and a place for all types of gamers. Come chat with us in discord sometime!

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are expanding into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders to push into Mythic Ny’alotha and prep for Shadowlands. We also do M+ dungeons practically daily. However, we welcome all players in this community so long as they follow our expectations.

Update: We are finalizing our second team for casual raiding and are recruiting all roles currently for this group.

Why join OA?
Being a new guild means the new members dictate the future of the guild. A sense of closer camaraderie exists in small scale guilds that doesn’t exist in large-scale guilds that new members essentially feel alienated from. We are not looking to get ‘large’ but are looking for enough members to maintain and create a growing community.

Raid Times:
The schedule for the semi-hardcore raid team is Tuesday/Thursday 7:00pm est - 10:00pm est.

Raid Progression
12/12 Normal Nya
12/12 Heroic Nya
1/12 Mythic Nya

Preferred Requirements:
Neck level 80
Addons: Weakauras, DBM
450 ilvl MINIMUM
Ability to be flexible
A good attitude!

Spots available:
We are in desperate need of Non-hunter Ranged DPS.

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

How to apply?
Message Sèndra-Kel’Thuzad or listed officers, or join our discord channel to learn more about us.

Btag:
SamiiKinz#1468
Exhalinqq#1854
Unasapres#11629

Discord:
SamiiKinz#1848
Fay#9145
Unasapres#3341
___https://discord.gg/7Aazds3

Hey there!

We may be exactly what you are searching for! We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST. We are a long standing guild and a multi gaming community. We love all things WoW related but also like to dabble into other games together.

If you guys are interested I’d love to chat more. We are always searching for long term community members and new friends! Also in need of Ranged dps and any that can off spec heal or tank is great too!

Add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) if interested!
Best of luck with your search!

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

1 Tank (prefer Monk or Pally)
Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)
Disc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hello! < Oops on Norman > could be what you’re looking for. We’re a 1 night group (Sat. 8-11 est.) looking to push into mythics with a group of good players that are unable to commit to long raid hours.

We are 12/12H and looking for players that want to raid casual hours without having to worry about people only doing 3 dps.

My also run daily M+s and are on frequently doing other content as well. Located on Zul’jin.

Bnet: Golad#1202

Hello there, we are recruiting. We cater to late night players and have been around for two years now:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Hey bud I’d love to speak to you and your wife if our guild sounds interesting to you hope to hear from you #Mako1649

Hey Saykred,

If you’re open to a faction change…

Based on Shadow Council/Blackwater Raiders joined servers, Reformation is a social guild that does normal raiding once a week and mythic/mythic+ content. Currently 2/12N Ny’alotha, we raid on Saturdays 6-8 Sever Time (8-10pm Eastern). Weekly events are run for Islands, Low Mythics (gearing and learning fights) and higher Mythic keys. Group achievement runs are listed on weekends for those pesky ones that require a group.

We are currently looking to continue to grow our family friendly guild. If you would like to know more, look me up. My BNet tag is Samvimes #11432.

Reformation is listed on GuildsofWoW and WoWprogress.

Our raiding is a bit spotty right now…the nice weather hit and some people found that outside exists. We’re mostly focused on building the team for SL. Still a core group of people that are working mythic keys, and some new people to the sever leveling chars.

Welcome to roll a char with us to see if we’re a right fit for you and your wife. Look my up on BNet, info above, if you have questions or would like to chat.

Sam