Looking for a social progression guild

Hey all, looking for a cool group of people to enter Shadowlands with. Currently trying to decide on a main… But will be a healer, think I’m between Pal, Shaman, and Monk currently. I’m not dead set on a faction though I do prefer Alli.

I’ve played since vanilla but practically skipped out on BfA and haven’t raided since early WoD.

Looking to do raids (Heroic for sure but not opposed to pushing Mythic) and M+

Hope to hear from you!

Discord - Xithryl#2525

1 Like

Hey, Xith. we were a horde guild on Madoran. Memes, memes, and more memes. If you want to take down Mythic bosses while making your best dad jokes you should look into us!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-squishy-for-healies-recruitin-for-shadowlands/669737

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

If you are at all interested, feel free to reach out!

Guild & Server: ILLICIT- Proudmoore-US:Alliance:
Raid Times/Days:

<Team Apollo> [CE Team] Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday; 6 pm to 9 pm PST (will go down to a 2-day raid sched as needed)

<Team Hades> [Casual Mythic progression] Tues/Thurs 6-9PM PST

<Team Venom> [AOTC Only] Thur/Sunday 6-8:30PM PST

Current Progression:
<Team Apollo> Went 9/12M with our last wipe on Ily at 3% (I wiped the raid :frowning:) - we were forced to relieve our RL of their duties due to performance and decieded to go on a earlier hiatus (4 months ago), then drag through re-progression

<Team Hades> went 9/12 M at the end of their season.

<Team Venom> Achieved AOTC, and was able to go back and clear Mythic BODA and get all the raiders from all the teams that wanted too participate their Mythic Jaina Mounts.

Recruitment Contacts: (BTag) QuickESQ#1651, (Discord) Quick0321#0594 ; (BTag) RyRy#11575 (Discord) Ryme#1962 ; (BTag) Mook#11893, *(Discord) *Mookaladouche#6580

Requirements: For DPS: Please have logs that display your ability to play your class at a CE level. For Healers: we require that Healers have either a DPS offspec or a DPS character that can pull approriate numbers if we need to reduce healer number per fight. We expect maturity, respect, and common sense approach to raid, raid comp, attendance.

Needs:

<Team Apollo>

• All capable DPS
  • 1 Healer (Prefer H.Pal) - No Priest
  • HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

<Team Hades>

• Qualified DPS

<Team Venom>
Looking for Tanks, Heals, and a Raid Leader to take over.

:smiley: Greetings! :smiley:
Fireforged is an adult Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that is preparing for Shadowlands, and is looking to add some great new additions to our home. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join us in raids and M+. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

We are looking for active and social players that don’t just log on just for raid nights. We want players that are looking for a place to call home, and be socialzing active in the guild and discord. We have alot of members that enjoy running M+, and its a good way to build relationships and get to know each other better.

(We might not have a healer spot open just letting you know, but have ranged and melee spots open for sure)

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)
Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid

Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our off weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

*We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not plan on pursuing Mythic content, maybe dabble on the first couple bosses if heroic becomes farmable for an extended time. We do not want to have to deal with a fixed 20 man raid number, and where the time vs reward is too much. We have plenty of raiders that have Mythic experience or CE experience, but want to enjoy the game at a casual level of play and focus on relationships with other members in the guild.

Contact Us!
Bnet: Alex#117188
Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/C9gFeWs
Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :smile:

Hello, I am a recruitment officer with Out Of Reality on Stormrage (US), we raid Fri-Sat 8:30pm-11pm server. We currently have a heroic team and we are also forming a mythic team. Our mythic raid times have not yet been decided, and we are pretty active on non raid days as well, its just a little slow right now because of prepatch my btag is goldensmurf#11774 my discord is jamiejr999#8319 which ever works best for you.

Good morning, you are singing my song :star_struck: Allumination plans on Heroic raids (possibly pushing Mythic) we are an active social guild with some amazing people who call us home ! Check out our recruitment and drop me a line !! Allumination ~ Stormrage - #21 by ßriarose-stormrage