Looking for a reroll home

Hello there.

Quick info about me:

1. I have played this game since vanilla. Literally…I’m old :frowning:
  2. I use to run a guild called Clockwerk on Stormreaver Horde side. I was the GM and Raid lead up until the end of Cata.
  3. I stopped raiding and playing in general due to real life responsibilities (family, work, starting a business blah blah blah).
  4. I’m looking to get a fresh start so to speak back into the game. Not super interested in raiding anytime soon but would like the potential to be there when I re level a toon.
  5. Just looking for a group of chill peeps that like having fun and aren’t too serious about being top whatever guild in the US.

also

I don’t stand in fire.

btag
zooner#11991

1 Like

If you want to come home to Stormreaver, Karma Horde is an active community with three raid groups and a casual heroic run on Fridays.

Interested in joining?
Join the discord server: https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
For more information: Gingersnapmd#1295 (battle.net) or Gingersnap#6581 (Discord)

I don’t stand in the fire

womp womp :frowning: you probably wear pants too… :disappointed_relieved:

Hi Neoku!

Found a Green Quest is located on Zul’Jin and is a casual Horde guild. He are currently setting up a raid group to start from the beginning. We have a very active discord, bad joke Tuesdays, dungeon runs including both regular and mythic, mount and transmog run, plus so much more. Here in Found a Green Quest enjoy taking it easy and just having fun! If this is something you’re intrested in please feel free to message me!

Discord: Skylitnight#1896
Battletag: Skylitnight#11667

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. Most of our members are of course max level, but we have no problem with people rerolling and leveling new characters to join our community!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hi there! I think my guild would be a great fit for you. heres a little info about us:) i will also add you on bnet!

Dracarys Productions on Bleeding Hollow was a guild founded in the middle of Legion to engage players in fun friendly activities without the stress off logs/parses. Our main goal was to engage in end game content as well as run mog/mount runs and pvp.

Fast Foward to BFA and our numbers diminished but we were still going strong running mythics and raid.

Here we are now in 8.2. I had to take some time away from running my guild and unfortunately lost alot of players due to that. Most members are alts or just offline members.

I came back to my guild to try and rebuild the community that I had once aspired to do!

My goal is to engage members in that fun-friendly environment.

LF all classes/specs! Need people to run end game content with such as Mythic’s and Raid. We will do mog/mount runs, some pvp and island expeditions, and even help those that are leveling!

Raid days will be Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:00 pm EST

If you want a more laid back, casual environment feel free to message me for more information!!

Bnet-Glidergirl90#1793
Discord- Glidergirl90#7366