Looking for a noob friendly guild

I am looking for a noob friendly guild that is willing to help a new player and to help me understand more about the game. I am 19 years old, playing currently a warrior at Alexstrasza realm. I do not know how realms work properly so if I need to change a realm please let me know :slight_smile: I can use discord for communication and I am currently level 38, and am doing mostly dungeons right now…I queue for DPS, but if necessary I would go Tank, but DPS is preference if possible :slight_smile:

Hello, How are you? I am from the guild Nevermore of Stormrage. WE are currently recruiting for raids in 8.3. If interested hit me up on battletag.

hotwire#1564
Thanks,
Hotwire

1 Like

Reformation is an Alliance social / leveling guild on Shadow Council / Blackwater Raiders. We do dungeons, achievements, and generally just have fun playing the game. Alt friendly, family friendly atmosphere where you can feel free to ask questions and learn the game.

My bnet tag is Samvimes#11432 if you have any questions.

1 Like

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid schedule: Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time.
Mythic Mondays!
Transmog/achievement runs: Sundays & Thursdays.

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

1 Like

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enioy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 8/8N and 6/8H and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3

1 Like